Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Hell Girl !!!

Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering, fearing,
Doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dreamed before.

Thats a lil phrase I picked up from "darkness.com"....aha...I actually went there....and I still havn't burried all my satanic ashes......I know for sure that I'll not slip back...but My Master of the Underworld sure has a strong hold on me......I feel his power, his presence, his might ....but my nights are more peaceful now....the rooms have clearer air in them...and it's easy to breath ... I'ts amazing...just amazing....The inverted cross still remains on all my profiles...(phone, online, and all my day to day accessories)...It kills me to take them all away....But I will...I know for a fact that my heart won't bleed if i let go of it all in God's name.....

Opps...One mentioned about Head banging and Rock Music...today..Ouch !!! I live for rock....How can one give up a part of ones self.......Confused...NOT !!! coz if it ain't right..it will be taken away without a question and the desire for it will be squenched by the man upsatirs.....

The battle goes on...My reason is partially found...but the dark clouds still remain....The forces are strong...they don't let you walk away too easy......you sit silently glaring at the pc screen.....messages pop up on msn and forums...some very provoking...you wanna slash them out the way a true satanist would dig their claws right in to your intesitines and let you bleed....with the intention of letting you die your ever so yummy painful death...

But no...I calmly reply all of em...just to test my new found patience.....and yes...none can provoke me n e more...coz I stand in the power of a mightier force then the power of darkness.....I wish all shakles were broken..and I am freed...for ever..but it doesn't come that easy....

I've been to the depths of hell...where no one dares to go.....and I ask for forgiveness from all who I encouraged to follow me....If I have dragged you down with me...let me help you...please...this is my plea.....I crossed the line of fear and connected with the other world....an awsome feeling of power and might washed my skin.....It's the power of satan....

Yuor heart grows cold, your feelings die...and the only form of happiness is apleasure and pain which comes from ungodly acts of indulgence......It satisfies you for awhile until you hunger and yearn for more.....you look for darker dingier places to walk the earth....you wanna get high on life but don't know how....frustration, suicide, depression slams you on your face.....you look for something to keep you sane......(indirect speach) !!! Your on the werge of breaking down.....if you are smart enuf...you'd take on magic....hexing the world....chanting...and ruling your destiny with demonic powers...or you let your self perish....(In Gothic Slang...Whither and Die) !!!

Back to work.... (",)

No comments: