Saturday, October 30, 2004

It's Me Bithday Today !!!

I have Already turned 21...ouch !!! that hurts.....I wanted to get away from home and be by myself, so I came to work.....The bug inside me still keeps churning.....Noooo...I am so not gonna have a bash, coz I know damn well that a bash is not gonna help at all..at least not at this time.......

Some very sweet ppl made my day go really bright today...but its all temperory...Hail Satan....what the f*** have I turned outa be....Feels like I wanna sit and cry in a corner, but I wonder if any tears would run down my cheeck let alone pop outa my eyes......I know that I can't feel anymore.... I can't care less about how you feel either. I am too damn wounded to celebrate n e thing, let alone this f****** birthday.

You wanna treat....here goes....For all you Ba*t**ds n' B*tc** who did me wrong, I put a hex on you.....for all you Warlocks n' Witches who tried to destroy me and hurt me intentionally or unintentionally I curse you with all my heart. (Now..now..now..wasn't that a tasty treat) !!!

I don't know what I'm gonna do the resta the day......all I know is that I wanna be untouched, unloved and alone....sneak in to my dark lil world and be barred from the resta the hooligans.......

Blessed Be !!!

No comments: