Sunday, January 30, 2005

Don't do what you feel, but what is right !!!

Feelings do control most people who think with their heart........and my darling lil angel, just do what's right....not what you feel is right....I hope you actually find access to this blog and read my journal, coz thats where I write everything I can't get my lips to speak......Every heart needs a reason to beat...and my reason is you....(No one knows...not even you.....and it hurts to wake up and lay back down with the reason weighing our soul...screaming to expolde)

Do you know what it is to live...move on...and still feel dead ? Do you know what it is to see your dream right in front of you and still not be able to reach out, grab it and call it your own. Do you know what it is to feel all the love and care of a million people but still feel so alone, just coz u don't really feel the love of that one special person (all for yourself, all the time) who changed your whole life.

Never wanted to be a part of you, but all of you. Never wanted you to loose, but always to win. Never wanted you to whither and die, but to live. Never wanted you to be anyone elses...but mine.

But I speak no more, coz I've never actually succeeded running behind my dreams...the more I run..the further they get.....Let me leave "U & I" in the hands of the forces......I know we'll find each other some day..that's destiny.....Even if moth** f******g DESTINY doesn't really help us I'll do...coz thats where my happiness lies......

Adios Lil Angel....I'll try not to cross your path again...i'll never hope...never dream.....never yearn....for human affection ever.....because they all perish one day or another......(hope you stand on your won two feet as well....coz at the end of the day you are alone....dead alone...)

You will one day look down upon all who destroyed you.....thats' for sure....you will some day be King....and my only wish is that I am Queen

Apai Hapart Upu !!!

P.S:- Every word has been carefully picked, so that not too much will be reveiled....Hope you know that it's you I am speaking about !!!

No comments: