Saturday, August 05, 2006

A Coward....She Is !

[“The best thing between us is that we don’t meet, no talk, no sharing, but I am in Love. Sometimes I feel if this is yet another partial thing”

“I am happy that I promised you something * years back, which is my love to you, and kept it unbroken until this moment even after going through all *****. Just one advice, if you love somebody just go ahead with it, everything else comes after that. Just face it! You need more courage to do that!”]

I know that this doesn’t sound Shakespearian, but it sure managed to shake my world a lil more than Shakespeare has ever managed to.

9 comments:

Sam said...

Lovely...
Hope you had the courage...

Kaiser Kobayashi said...

Wow...world shaking is putting it mildly...so whats the latest Kanga? maybe we need to catch up on things, get updated :p hehehe...i wanna know...tell tell tellllllll :D

Gobblezygook said...

Catching up...yes we must! But as for the latest, there's nothing fancy going on over here, same old-samle old 'Jungle Tales'. So Quit getting all excited....hehehe

~ lo$t $oul ~ said...

its takes alot of courage... yes, but when its with the right one, your love would guide you on that first move.. :-)

Anonymous said...

haaiyiiooo, i'm utterly clueless again. sometimes i feel u write these blogs to confuse me. :P

Gobblezygook said...

Razor Razor....I tell you for the last time...don't go by my blogs....hehehe. And Noooo..I don't write em to confuse anybody (",) CHILL !

Chamendra Wimalasena said...

Perhaps one does not chose who loves you. But they shold be lucky that they are loved :) Hope you have the courage too :)

Gobblezygook said...

I've never had the courage to and guess I'd never have :(

Chamendra Wimalasena said...

you are alive yes?? silence is deafening :)