Saturday, April 24, 2010

And Then It All Ended........

Some of the best decisions are made using much of the heart and less of the head. I made a huge one today and it feels great. It's been on my mind for the past 6 months or so. Looking back, it feels crazy to have sat on a single decision for a good 150 days, but the point is, that it is finally made and done with. Tonight I sleep in peace, with nothing bothering my mind or soul. Do I feel guilty? Ahem.. probably just as guilty as as having over eaten ice cream.

What have I to lose and what have I to gain? There comes a point when you just don't care about your gains and losses, but follow your heart and only your heart and trust the universe to take you to your next destination.

The world has stopped spinning around me. My mind is clear and there are no emotions taking over, other than just a glint of sadness. It feels like a crappy ending of a beautiful relationship that just couldn't stand the test of time.

People function beautifully when there is absence of fear. They blossom in to pretty lil flowers, rare & exotic, but it's a cycle, they eventually whither & die.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Its really good writing ....

Gobblezygook said...
This comment has been removed by the author.