Saturday, January 01, 2011

Another Year Begins !

As wonderful as year 2010 was it was a year filled with mental trauma, uncertainties and insecurities. Just because I do not display them doesn't mean that I never feel them. Insecurities...they broke me in to a million little pieces and fixed me back perfectly well at the end. For the first time in my entire life, I felt like porcelain...very breakable and vulnerable.

2010 was a year where a lot of hard work had to be continuously and consistently put in to keep myself afloat, such as jogging at 6 am, consuming too much fizzy drinks, excessive smoking, Vodka, Whiskey, Tequila & Wine, dating useless creatures, turning vegan...and the list is endless.

10 more working days at my present job, and I leave plenty things behind. When a large bunch of individuals are desperately hunting for jobs in the UAE, I am more than desperately hoping my present job will let me go without too much drama.

With an unclouded mind, I step in to year 2011 with much anticipation and ambition to finish pending projects which were left hanging on a rotting piece of thread for over 5 years.

A brand new job, a brand new ride, a brand new life with a wonderful man.....2011 Rock me good baby !

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how do you show "thumbs up" without an emoicon? :O

anyways..imagined i did

-Nash

ps. this word verification is crazy.. the one I am suppose to type now says "shemale" ....Kid you not !

Anonymous said...

I wish you the best of luck! Face everything with optimism ;D

diablo4shop said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.