Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Its Good to be Rocking With da Lord dan Alone !!!

Life is as usual..a hectic rolercoaster......but Its amazing how peaceful it is to be walking with the Lord...The most amazing things are happening in my life....The tears which I never knew existed are flowing freely from my eyes again..(This may sound dramatic..but this is the truth)....Satanism is no Joke....it makes you cold and hard hearted...feelingless and evil....its takes away your soul.....

I harbour no anger...everyting is washed away....I know that for sure...No...I ain't dangerous anymore....I promise....

Give the man upstairs a chance...make it not a half hearted chance....and he will see you through.....I promise you that.....I who thot that one needs to have control of everything wround him including himself...tells you that there is a greater power than yourself.....It's tried and tested...Satanism is a piped dream itself.....not worth it...Astrology is a freaking lie too.....A big fat lie...

Its a lil hard not to ask a person's date of birth before getting to know him/her....but figured it ain't worth it....just not worth it..coz at the end of the day..no astro or occult has power over the might one I got to know......

HATE ME FOR CHANGING MY RELIGION.....and all I can do is love you till you come and taste the truth of life. Take a sip ...and I promise you..u'll want more....

God Bless you !!!

No comments: