Saturday, April 02, 2005

Not exactly revived from the dead !!!

Ups & Downs & All arounds....it sucks when life weighs you down....and no I still can't get myself to depend on the man upstairs......I wish I do reember him when I'm in trouble..but the prob is I don't.....hmmm

Well about writing a whole loada crap on my journal....does it really matter to others.....If one wants to read it, they are free to do so..but if one looks down upon what I write...it sure ain't my business..and it wouldn't stop me from writing...I write for a purpose...and definetely not novels, fairy tales with happy endings or fiction, but about the raw adventures of my life.....Bullimia, Anorexia, SAD, Stanism, Occult on the whole....ups and downs.....

Please if anyone has ever gone through the above..I'd love to have a chat with you....I write so that ppl will relaise how follish it is to turn away from life's natural path......I turned away..hit the ground and wasted more than 6 years of my precious youth.....But I don't regret a freaking second.....But I could have done better without...hehehe...

Plz...try not to read what I write and bad mouth it....Read it if it inspires you...read it if you are curious....send me a msg if you want help or wanna know n e thing more.......and PLEAZE...don't dare read it if it offends you..don't even bother....

Yeah..I write about ppl in my life..ppl who come and go..ppl whom I treasure...ppl I detest....and about ppl I love.....But no names are disclosed...But if I do feel like it..I just might...so try not to harp too much about about what I write....

I still own a few souls...like it or not...the time hasn't still come to release em...I don't know when...so hang in there and hope for the best.......

The first guy I ever loved with all my heart is moving on....moving on to settling down...but little does he know that I still own his soul...I wanna let go and throw it away and watch it smash to the ground...but no I can't...atleast not yet....so..he can move on...but a part of him will always be with me....until I release it in my time....A proper appology is all it takes......hehehehe.....I pity the woman who is after him....I really do......

Biliving that I just might be dangerous is may be a lil difficult to biliv...but I am......so watch out...don't mess with me...u can tare me down....pin me to the ground...but I'll rise and shine right in front of your eyes..blinding you for eternity.....

No comments: