Thursday, March 31, 2005

End Of Da Long Dark Tunnel !!!

Sometimes....somethings are better left on the way.....y? coz it hurts to c them hurt you.....and it hurts to c that u've hurt them back.

Love is miraculous.....the words "I Love You" should not be taken for granted...never...not for one freaking second.....what am I implying? A lottta things....Things unspoken...things which will never be spoken.....my heart is still rock...cold cold rock...and I will not show mercy to n e one who spikes my soul......

This walk I've begun with the Lord is aamzing and peaceful.....at least I know it will be the minute I submit totally..without compromising.....Thou shall look down upon me...but my only wish for you is that "YOU BE SAVED"

Yes....I am powerful in the name of the dark powers.....but now I feel strippied down...exposed...and scared.....which makes me wanna run back in to darkness and cling on to that wretched, evil, moster, who binds my eyes with a classy pair of Georgio Armani's which makes me see the world in an inferior point of view...

Thou shall not lie to me or con me....coz I can see through you...I own your soul....and there is nothing you can do bout it...I own your soul till I decide to let go...and when I do decide...take it and run for shelter....before I take my next step to destroy you....rip you apart...with my axe of vengence.....(oops..form where is this coming from) ??

Thou does not love me....plz speak no lies.....coz the words are all there...but but the deeds arn't even nigh..........Thou doesn't care what I do..how I feel...where I am.....whether I'm safe...torn...broken....or unhappy....thou only care for thy self......and I can see it...I can see through you.....I can see the thruth....

I bid farwell..never to return again....my heart is pure...coz I din't liv a lie...But I would't be hurting you by judging you again...your free to go....you r free to do what you please...the chains of love that bound you are broken.....Thou doesn't have to lie ever again.....I wouldn't wanna be a part time lover...but your everything....if its not so...then I'd rather be your nothng.....

I miss you...and sumtimes I wish you were mine for life....My Sweet Pirate....I release your soul...My blessings be with you, your entire life...your all......

No comments: