Tuesday, March 29, 2005

All Smiles.........

The weekend was amazing, he made it even better....seeing that smile and those sparkling eyes can actually keep me going more than a coupla weeks........Hehehehe.....It sure would...

Life has become a lil more than a rolercoaster rde....whooooomp........can't help wondering what I'm getting myself in to...but for once...it all feels good... Y? Coz I know I am not alone...that the power of the might one is holding me high....

I've completed my lil black book...alll victims are pinned dwon to the ground...Yeah I sometimes wish I hadn't done what I did...but its all in the past now...It's all in the past....their souls are under my power.....geeezzzz..not for long...I need to release em...don't need no more sin to follow me...

The last one bit the dust on Good Friday...hehehehehe...I sure want to do more damage than I have already done...but no...the desire to cause havoc has left my soul.....it just aint worth it...just ain't......

Half the victims are there on Hi5....they are in the disguise of lovey dowvey friends...but no....they arnt.......They are wolves in sheep skin.....I wanna fogive you totally...totally one last time.....It ain't easy.but I will...I'm no longer an eliment to worry about.....your safe....but I'm warning you.keep away...........don't provoke me......coz I don't watch and wait...I sting with all my might............

No comments: