Wednesday, March 09, 2005

My World Iz Beautiful With Him Living In me.....

I pity you.....sympathize you turning to horoscopes and astrology.....Look how strong I am in my lord......None can touch me..none can make me fall..none can hurt me...coz I am protected by his love, mercy and security. I shall not look to my Left nor the Right...coz I know that my answer lies only with him. I ask and he tells me.

Lust rules me no more.....My heart screams to take your face and taste your lips......but no....I struggle with my self....I say no to myself...I fall...I tumble...I stand up again...I go up to my heavenly father pleading and begging him to take away my feelings for you......My prayers seem unanswered....coz u r all thats' on my mind....u r all I can think of...It is so wrong....but it feels right......The feeling takes me high....I want you to light the fire in my soul....I know that you can make me fall..drag me to the depths of hell again...but it tempts me...I am dragged to u like a moth to the flames....my mid is tormented, tormented by what your soul contains...I go back to my master....I wish I can fall at his feet and beg him to deliver me from the great fall I foresee.....

The moment comes for me to choose....to fall or to rise and soar.....My father who I thot had turned a deaf ear...kept giving me all the strength I ever needed to run without looking back.....he picked me up when I tripped...I could run no more.....I fell flat on my face...bushes and brambles had torn my skin....I pleaded my master again to give me strength to pick my slef from off the ground.......No..he didn't give me the strength, but yes he did carry me all the way instead.....

His love is amazing, no I shall not falter him...the flesh of the world has absolutely no power over me....My saviour has broken all bonds....Thou shall mock me, laugh at me.....corner me for being true to my lord.....but that shall not bother me....for I who is in the lord is much much stronger that u who are in the world........I have tasted what is of the world....I have gambled with the bad, ugly & the evil of the world....I have had sweet pleasures...which brought no peace of mind what so ever.....I can only pity you.....Turn around...biliv in the truth I biliv in...I tell u no lie.....

There is no other god...and no other truth..just one living god who I biliv in....Do I provoke u? Please.. I intend not to..I just speak the truth.....I rebelled against him once...and now I can't stop rebelling for him....If he can love a wretch like me, he sure can love u more.....Let him gaurd your thoughts, words & deeds, let him hold u back from faltering....Just give him a chance to prove his love for you.

God Bless you !!!

No comments: