Monday, November 29, 2004

My will is stronger than your club !!!

Its 6 p.m...and I am still in office...I feel like a million dooars today (feel more like a 100 million dollars..he..he..)....Was badly beaten down by the flue yesterday...but geez..its all in the mind..I am up and above sronger and steadier than ever today. Work issues are all being sorted out..atleast I can sleep in peace today.....The statement below inspired me a great deal in the morning...it actually made me work harder and faster.....

Quote................

"My worst enemies are those who presume me to be harmless. They cannot imagine how much I resent and disdain them, or just how great a threat they would face if I could get at them. Everything in their behavior speaks of insult and presumptuousness, and for now it is all I can do to make constructive use of my anger towards them. At this time, I just make a list of them and keep a watch on. Some day, with the help of time, space, and circumstance, I will be able to humiliate them properly - not in a manner they would enjoy, but in a style calculated to make them wish that they had never been born."

~Anton Szandor LaVey~

Unquote----------------

Gotta stop this nonsense and get back to work.....he..he..(",)

No comments: