Saturday, August 27, 2005

I wish my heart was stone again !!!

I just can't take it n e more......The time I was cold and Evil...nothing hurt me...nothing touched me...nothing could destroy men....how come ppl have access to my heart now...it's annoying...I don't want it to be that way.....today something silly made me cry.....something really silly...I couldn't biliv how much the past 5 months has changed me......The old me would have turned my back on the bitch and walked away and forgotten her for the rest of my life...serves me right for caring for ppl....serves me right for begining to love ppl again.......they don't deserve my love...they just don't......

I know I'm wrong...but I can't afford to get hurt...I just can't........not any more.......

Every time I make up my mind to walk away something draws me back to the past........This time around it's gonna be me who is gonna break away......It's gonna be me.........

Sheesh...y da rocket am I crying?.........

No comments: