Monday, August 29, 2005

Lil Blessings !!!

Yesterday was one tipsy day......the night was tipsier.....the voices were there..anxiety filled my heart....I cried out to the loard and he calmed me down...he soothed my mind...he told me not to worry......he rocked me to sleep........

What does one do at the edge of breaking down???? There seems to be no shoulder to cry on...there seems to be no one who would care...except for the mighty one......but then again...who needs n e one...when he is there to lift me up......take me in his arms and carry me through.....

He's just amazing...his goodness, kindness and grace amazes me......If I was standing alone right now....I would be one insane whore.......but his grace has saved me...grabbed me out from the shackles of sin.....

It feels good be be molded by his mighty hands...sometimes the blows seem harsh...but I try hard not to question....coz with him in control....my heart had learned not to doubt..not to question...but to follow blindly in faith....

God bless u !!!

No comments: