Saturday, September 03, 2005

Something caught my eye !!!

The prince of darkness didn't allow me to make a poasting yesterday......and kept me busy the whole day to keep me from reposting it......but will that keep me grounded...nah....let me say what i gotta say today....hehehe......(at least part of it)..

Met sumbody who like myself has come from Witchcraft to Christ.....It felt encouraging to know that I ain't a loner ...hehehe....Yeah Daniel...couldn't help but ponder about the stuff we spoke about.....what if Marylin Manson did turn to God.....would he be stoned to death by his faithful followers, or owuld they turn to God.....Geezing I'm half hoping it would happen (who knows)....would be an amzing site to see...hehehe

I heard the voices the last two nights, but managed to fall asleep by 1 p.m after rebuking all evil in his name.......I felt powerless without darkness on my side....but Now with God with me, I feel like I'm draped in weapons.

Mr. Cupid decided to sting me in the morning....the minute I raced my dinky toy with my mud coated tires to the top of the hill (Crappy steep lane i live in) towards the busy main road...(pant pant....another day of survival without crashing in to one of em monster trucks)....WHAT DO I SEE?...woooo hoo...a hottie...(my typa hyppie nerd typa hottie)...driving an ancient beatle.....in a skimpy pure white west....thick framed glasses....(nerd at a glance...but deifinetely otherwise) .......slowed down from my usual pase since it was obvious that his rubber couldn't burn too mucha road too fast.......hehehehe....sheeesh....silly impatient me decided to speed up the journey forgetting that pudding pie was following me...and ouch...ouch...big ouch...missed him...rather lost him in traffic......:(.... Y me??? y me???

So far the day has been quiet, but nothing to grumble about........

Let his Light be my ONLY guide..

God Bless ya !!!

No comments: