Tuesday, September 27, 2005

My Boy Lollipop !!!

Did a whopping workout yesterday for the 3rd consecutive day....amazing feeling.....but, the voices didn't let me be last night...I had to go sleep with my parents again...just cudn't handle it.....it's getting annoying...really annoying....

Woke up at 8.15 today morning......woahh......had to rush......rush and rush to get to the car before my mum...or I would have been a smashed pumpkin......

Rock was so not the thing to listen to today so stuck to absolute retro till me made it to work...and boy...didn't it make a world of difference...Whilst Rock makes ya wanna bang ya head "bang...bang" to the wheel, scream in rage, molest & harass fellow drivers..... Oldies make ya smile, give way...and be extra nice to every Tom, Dick n' Harry passing ya dinky toy...heheheh

My boy Lollipop
You make my heart go giddy-up
You are as sweet as candy
You're my sugar dandy

----OoOPPPS....was I actually wearing that sheepish grin on me face while they played this----

Everybody's doin' a brand new dance now
(C'mon baby do the loco-motion)
I know you'll get to like it If you give it a chance now
(C'mon baby do the loco-motion)
My little baby sister can do it with ease
It's easier than learning your a b c's
So come on, come on
Do the loco-motion with me

(Locomotion - Kylie Minogue)

Errmm........k.....jump...jump......swing ya hands up n' down......


I can see you-
Your brown skin shinin' in the sun
You got your hair combed back and your sunglasses on, baby
And I can tell you my love for you will still be strong
After the boys of summer have gone

(Boys of Summer - Don Henley)

(NICE....................real nice)...............

Ahhh....da sound of Dolly Parton......The way she begs "Jolene" to leave her man alone gets me all emotionally fizzzed up...... "Before the next tear drop falls" ..........

(This is fun........slowy songs are gooda behind the wheel......takes away the tension and pressure from driving with a bunch of crawly crabs.....

Did I just here Samantha Fox say...."touchez-moi"...............errrrm..........

1 comment:

Pasan said...

hmmm voice... does that mean you're schizo? Hi I'm Pasan, and I'm a serial commentor (or is it commentator?)