Monday, September 12, 2005

I Faltered !!!

Ppl actually think I live by a whole loada crappy principles.....nah...bull shit....may be I did...but that was long ago.....Kinda lost my mind 3 years back...and every principle went hay wire....hehehe.....but yeah...I've faltered My God again...and I ain't too proud about it......since I don't live by my principles these days...but his.....

I so want him to forgive me...I really do.....I've gotten hold of myself to say no to temptation...."God HELP Me" for I may fail again.......As much as the world brings pleasure to one's self....it sometimes does bring raw pain to the mighty one.......

The walk with God is like sleeping on a bed of roses......nah..I ain't condemning it......the feel of the soft petals around u makes u wanna sink in deeper...the fragrance makes u lose your mind.....but the deeper u sink...the thornier it gets.....The thorns are equal to the evil temptations the prince of darkness is gonna arrow u down with, the closer you get to God......Hmmm........

Was totally messed up in the morning...when a child of God called me.....and all I could do was pour my heart out to her.....she didn't judge me.....she only offered to pray....and she reminded me that God's love would never leave me nor forsake me.....wow...just what I wanted to hear.....

I remember in the past, laughing at the same lady just coz she slaved for Christ....but now I'm just thankful I know her.......I thank God for filling my life with at least a few who are right with him.....

God Bless U !!!

No comments: