Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Ermmmm...Ermmm.......Kapuwa.com (Hahahaha)

Ok...ok.....Big confession...I've been messing around with kapuwa.com........It all happened a month back when ona ma budsies started harping about kapuwa.com....outa sheer curiosity, me joined the thnigy (in disguise of course....Lord help me if I ever shoot ma real identity...no way...Not in this life..He).......

Man...I'm so having a ball ever since.......The mails just keep streaming in...(mind you...I do not have a profile at all.....Just a attractive, English sounding name.....and yeah...quite an attractive vulnerable age)......Check out some mails me received and try tickling your self to death !!!

(Nonna em are edited, but nonna identities have been revealed)....

Hi,
I have been alone for a long time now; not by choice or lack of interest in finding someone to keep me company, but simply because none of those who have crossed my path gathered the same qualities you do...I must confess that I fell a bit awkward and embarrassed as I write these lines, but the feeling that we may really get a long with each other and be happy together is very strong.I would like you to give us this chance. Please understand that I am not asking this for my own sake; I am asking it for the both of us, because I believe that you would have not touched my heart if it wasn't meant for me to make you happy.
An affectionate kiss from,
xxxx

Me 2 cents worth :- What does he think he is "Prince Charming" ???? (No...I ain't "Cinderalla)

hi dear,
I am professional worked in a leading IT co in col and living in col.I am open minded person who like to getto know u . so pls let me know more details about u and let me know what u want to know about me. so let get in touch with each other soon. waiting to hear from u soon
love
xxxx

Me 2 cents worth :- Open mind ??? (I wonder if his brains are still intact)

hi im a fun loving guy of20.... 60 kg.... 5"8 tall and tan..contact me on.... 07xxxxxx if u lik to get to known
Me 2 cents worth :- Y in the world would I want to know his Height & Weight???

hi xxxxxx
gone through your profile and thought about sending you a message. i,m 27 and working for a software company in UK. hmm.. what else? i would like to meet nice girls with good sense of humour. :-). i,m not telling i,m some one who jumps into commitments the first place but there could be some thing serious with some one who is loving caring and nice. think i told you about me. guess its your time.. :-) And i,m used to travel to sri lanka at least every 4 months cos i do miss my friends and family over there .. :-).. if you would like to get to know a nice friend would you mind dropping a mail to my mail address which is xxxxxxx@yahoo.com or send me a reply to this and we can keep in touch.:-) hope to hear from you soon.

Me 2 cents worth :- Watz this bloke looking for? a once in 4 months frienship????Commitment ???? (He's gotta be kidding)

Welcvome to Kapuwa
Call me for a good time
(Number)
xxxxxx

Me 2 cents worth :- What sorta good time are we talking about......and wow...he's given his home number........(God bless him) !!!

Hi Lady.
Its like this, bla bla bla na ne ne naa naa naaaa naaa.......and what else? I am in my ripe age of the mid i.e. 27 on the dot!. Having difficulties in getting a date. No dont get me wrong I am really really really superb looking (I have been taught the merits of positive thinking!) charming, sincere, manage my own finances and above all know when to layoff without being having told to do so. What I look for in a friend, pal, partner,buddy, companion, acquaintance, ally, associate, comrade (thanks word thesaurus)is to be fun and fun and sincere. And a person who would like to be lavished without having hangovers about it. Well I guess its a bit of a asking but hay, I am choosy. So girls if this is the qualities you look for in a guy drop me a rope, I will climb up or at least will give a tag and thats a promise.
Over,
Yours truly the Puppydog

My 2 cents worth :- This sounds interesting......a replacement for me doggy........Why would he have difficulties getting a date with a vocabulary like that (Either he is shit ugly, pain in the butt, or a plague)

Hai Dear,
I am (name) , who is 25 years old male. Working in a one of private company call (name of company) in Colombo as a (post). I like to know about you. If you like only send to me email or come for chat with me. Sorry if I disturb you.
My e-mails are-
xxxxxxx@yahoo.com
xxxxxxx@yahoo.com
xxxxxxxx@hotmail.com"
My number is ...(number)
Thanks,Take Care,
BUDUSARANAI

Me 2 cents worth :- Absolute turn off !!!

Opppps....what have I done......me ain't ridiculing any Just that I find it all so funny.......They hardly know me at the other end....and gosh......who in their right mind would fall for pick up lines like em???? definitely not me)....The whole puppy dog thingy sorta did get me all impressed......good stuff, but still.............geeez...(Stop being judgmental u wicked ass) !!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Geezzz ,pathetic but what do you expect to get in a dating site. Cant say that i have not done my muddling in that site but in sympathy to all who email you i guesss they just wanted to get a date , now is that so bad....

I guess a simple hi would have sufficed :)...

just my 2 cents