Thursday, September 22, 2005

Clutter Brain Me in an Equally Cluttered-up Breakless Maruti.....

Hazard to all mankind huh?.......eerrrrm.....yeah..may be.....Figured that the car has become absolutely breakless....hehehe....Felt like I've clambered mount Everest twice trying to drive the darn think cautiously...not only my poor hands & feet but my poor brains too are utterly exhausted......

Went to see Kev's nanna......She is the sweetest thing I've ever come across.........Cracked a lil sale there....and yeah.....loafed around a bit.....got back to work.....What do I get......the stupid monkey's coming to the CIM class down the lane taking up all my parking space.......Finally managed to grab me spot after a lil bit of shoooing and "Hey these spots are for the residence" explanations......

Was really pissed with myself in the morning...really pissed.....for letting myself actually fancy someone........guess it's time I figured that they are never gonna stay for ever.......It annoys me.....

Ahh...gotta get behind the wheel again........that kills....Better leave home early,coz I got a loooong day tomorrow....and a long weekend......Oh yeah...the thot of the weekend is already getting me all hyped

No comments: