Friday, September 30, 2005

A lil bit of everything !!!

Finally shifted everything at the Colpetty office home...Gosh...that ain't a home n e more....more of a junk yard......Weekend would be all about cleaning up......hmm.....A few more hours before we hand over the keys to the oh so interfering land-lord and boogy out......

I took a few minutes and looked at the whole picture from the outside......Everything is going according to God's plan, all unwanted baggages are shed, Thing's are at it's worst, but faith tells me I am through.....everything is through...(If God bring's you to it...he will bring you through it)......My biggest testimony is yet to happen (but in my mind, it's already fulfilled)....

Was deeply saddened by the fact that a Cargills Ice-cream man cheated me. He sold me a Rs.22/= icecream at Rs. 35/= (day light robbery) !!!! Nah..I ain't timid to keep quiet...But I was too saddened to argue...(that's wierd....maybe I'm shedding me tough skin)...

Guess I wouldn't be able to blog again for a month or two, since the net connection will be taken off and lil miss jack ass(me) took off the dial-up modem 2 months back thinking she wouldn't need it......so there goes...till mini me shifts to Panadura...So Long...

Trust in the Lord for all your needs....

God Bless Ya !!!

No comments: