Monday, October 10, 2005

One weeka Breaka from da Net !!!

It's been a while since me spoke me mind...Walking in faith has become easier than ever....There is no greater joy in my life than trusting him, holding his hand and scampering along....
If it was genuine love that I was looking for, then it is that I have found, nothing compares to the affection I feel.....nothing in the world has touched me this deep, this often.It feels like I'm falling in love with the same person over and again...over and again...His name I was shamed to utter, his goodness I was ashamed to proclaim. but the sweetness in his voice,the loving warmth in his breath,the pleasure of following his footsteps and giving over one's life, breath & soul to him, doesn't permit one to hush his sweet name for too long. "Jesus" the beat of my heart and the life-blood in me.

It's been a more than a week since I checked me mail, or did anything with the net....ahhhh.....that hurts !!! Got a few msges from me friends while driving ma to work warning me that me mailboxes were full and mails were returning......bahhh...me gotta do something fast......sleepy eyed judy girl...walks in to a busy tech shop.....in "rubber bathroom slippers" looking like band's mistress..unbrushed teeth (stink pouring out)....(woahhh...never again).....never felt loonier...and yeah...higly anti-tech moi finally fixed the so called modem after a number of consultations and a four hour struggle.....(over with) !!!(10'000 apologies to all me bugged during the installation process)....

Weekend was a HOLLER !!! wish it was a lil longer.....

No comments: