Thursday, October 13, 2005

Syndrome 21

I shall be a grand 22 year old dame in a coupla days......It would be a lie if I say that the thought doesn't makes me shudder a tad bit..hehe...I’m in deeper thinking these days.....not that the people I know are making my life any easier....hehehe..I actually sat down and figured out my life a coupla days back.....there's still hope to "get a life" (",)....I really down't know where this is heading...but so many thoughts crossed my mind when driving back home today...Was thinking about all the people who have crossed me path....was thinking about my own likes and dislikes.....hmmmmm.....coulds, woulds n' shoulds...I am a less confused child than I was a coupla years back.....and yes...I can't deny the fact that I really do feel sorry for the people who are struggling hard to find themselves (including myself I guess)...Being in the lost territory ain't rosy.

It's me Dad's and Grams birthday today (two absolutely wonky characters….hehe).....After all the complaining I do about how both of them drive me up the wall (worse than an off-road drive)...I truly do appreciate all they do...I muscled up some guts to speak em appreciation to me Dad (mmmm...didn't I see that smile on his face).....I'm thrilled that at least at this ripe old age I've begun to appreciate me folks and love them unconditionally ...Who would I be without me Mum...one amazingly strong lady I've ever come across....I’m darn proud to be her product....I'm glad she put me through harsh training when I was a kid...(They've done there bunch of mistakes, but don't we all make mistake in every relationship we make)....My world is peaceful...absolutely
peaceful, (apart from the fact that the clutch plates of me dinky toy is gone for a six, and I need to loiter for more than half a day in the garage tomorrow...hate the thought...simply hate it)

The hymn "What a friend we have in Jesus" made so much sense to me today.....I remember hating the hymn, since the melody was slow and boring, plain and un-catchy......but today, it sounded all so pleasantly different...The lyrics basically solve the whole puzzle of "LIFE".

No comments: