Monday, October 17, 2005

“The” decision made !!!

Nothing much to grumble about the weekend. Signed the agreements for the new property yesterday…..the whole transaction was filled with peace…..but as usual I forgot to pray about it…..I’m just too hyper to sit still…stop my mind form wandering and pray….I love the feeling that comes over me when he touches my heart.....Okios…so I had made up my mind to go for a Bible Study today….the friend I was supposed to go with had the times mixed up and was a lil reluctant to make it with me…..I first decided not to go, coz I hardly knew anyone at this place, but then again…..I felt that I had to go……Lazed around with my breakfast, watched a lil TV….and forgot all about praying…or rather wasn’t in a mood to pray…..

Got dressed in a hurry…..and just like me mum …she wanted me to hand over some goodies to the next door neighbor on me way…..so got in to me dinky toy and drove away….after driving a good 1 km. I remembered that the revenue license and the insurance was at home…..so turned back and went home to go get it…..back in to the car….and as I was about to leave the lane…remembered that I needed a lil extra cash….so back home again to borrow cash from Mums….Hmmmm..… yeaaash….I was worried….a lil too worried…..too many impediments……That’s when the brat realized that she has forgotten to have her spiritual breakfast…Doesn’t my sweet lover have extreme ways of grabbing my attention…..

The bible study was amazing…It was all about temptation and the spiritual walk a youth must lead…..It gave me all the answers I was looking for………as usual, I couldn’t handle it…..the end of the first session I was automatically drawn towards the preacher…..he ordered me to take off the black chord I had on me neck and the thumb ring I was wearing …..arrrrggghhhh…..that hurts…I loved them…….I was told to take em off before…casually, but never did….so there goes…..I feel freer than before…more at peace…….I threw away most of my tribal jewellery yesterday…and it feels great….got a few more….which I will be throwing away tonight……hmmm…….. I was freaked out about being labeled a bible thumper or a Jesus fanatic…but I simply don’t care anymore………

The preaching done by Pastor Mano and his wife Asha showed me how far behind I was…….and just how far I need to go…..I figured out why I need to stay away from both the dudes I was trying to choose between……

(1) They aren’t God’s plan for me
(2) They don’t love my master the way I love him

The drive back home was full of pondering…….I could never imagine my life with someone who doesn’t love my heavenly father the way I do….I couldn’t see my future with someone I can’t share God’s goodness and love with…hmmm……so there goes…..

Any way…overall it was an awesome day……had a mega workout….and a mega dinner…and a 2 hour telephone conversation….(errrm…now that’s a strange thing for me to do) !!!

God Bless Ya !!!

1 comment:

Pasan said...

Flaky friends... can't do without them and can't do with. Spiritually hyped, you were I suppose :) And odds are you probably might be labelled a Bible Thumper, Fanatic and who knows what else. But like you said, you needne't care. It's your belief and you're entitled to them, and ain't no one gonna say otherwise :) And as far as 2 hour phone calls are concerened, well I was gunna type something witty but the phone rang, so I'll just say that who ever gets to spend two hours talking to you must be a very happy camper indeed :)