Thursday, October 20, 2005

Sometime…Somewhere

You can deny it a million times, find practical, logical explanations as to why he ain’t the one……but, you just can’t really run away from him……It annoys me not to have control of my feelings and feel the way I feel……

I Will Remember You - Sarah McLachlan

I will remember you
Will you remember me?
Don’t let your life pass you by
Weep not for the memories

Remember the good times that we had?
I let them slip away from us when things got bad
How clearly I first saw you smilin’ in the sun
Wanna feel your warmth upon me, I wanna be the one

I’m so tired but I can’t sleep
Standin’ on the edge of something much too deep
It’s funny how we feel so much but we cannot say a word
We are screaming inside, but we can’t be heard

I’m so afraid to love you, but more afraid to loose
Clinging to a past that doesn’t let me choose
Once there was a darkness, deep and endless night
You gave me everything you had, oh you gave me light

And I will remember you
Will you remember me?
Don’t let your life pass you by
Weep not for the memories
Weep not for the memories


That’s exactly what I wanna say……….Phew………..But, it just ain’t worth me hollering away….coz I seem to be invisible to him…hmm…….So….me shall…..silently admire the work of art...till he passes me by L

Had plans to crack quite a lip smacking deal today……but alas…..It didn’t go through…….I have no regrets…..coz I gave the whole thing over to the Lord before hand…and if it is not his will to give it to me…then I don’t want it J ……………As I wondered why? oh Lord why? I figured out that the mighty one didn’t want me to deal with the agent who was leading all the buyer to me……what more can I offer him than be thankful with all my heart……

Things aren’t all that rosy…rather living in a bunch of brambles……but my faith is still strong…and I know that it is more than sufficient to take me to the promised land…..a heaven on earth.

Unanswered yet the prayer your lips have pleaded,
In agony of heart these many years?
Does faith begin to fail? Is hope departing?
Say not the father hath not heard your prayers;
You shall have your desire sometime, somewhere.



Unanswered yet? Nay do not say ungranted;
Perhaps your work is not yet wholly done.
The work began when first your prayer was uttered,
And God will finish what He has begun.
If you will keep the incense burning there,
His glory you shall see sometime, somewhere.

Unanswered yet? Faith cannot be unanswered,
Her feet are firmly planted on the Rock;
Amid the wildest storms she stands undaunted,
Nor quails before the loudest thunder shock.
She knows Omnipotence has heard her prayer,
And cries “It shall be done” – sometime, somewhere.

Ophelia G. Browning

No comments: