Sunday, October 23, 2005

The past is the past for it’s own good reasons….

Hmmm….I wish the whole theatrical phase of my life ceases…It’s really getting too much to handle…hehehe….Just too overwhelming……I mean…this is amazing….I could make a movie and be an millionaire over night……Ok……so me exaggerating….

The past month…or rather the past few months have been crazy…..people from me past…or rather the so called toy boys I happen to call me exes are coming back in to the scene…..All I can remember was showering them with emotional torture (of course during me dark ages)..but, still….I really don’t understand why anyone in their right mind would come back 10 feet close to me…

It’s only 3 years back that I ever felt anything real…….the feeling of loving someone and wanting to be loved back in return….yeah that hurts……but when that one person you love….gives you the world…or rather pretends to give it to you and then suddenly grabs the rug from under your feet…..geez…that freaking hurts…really hurts……

Ever since it’s just been revenge….I’m ashamed of me self…but yes…I’ve had my share of revenge…..may be it was all about lesser magic at that time……but I broke all the bondages…..It’s all over….but looks like it isn’t…hmmmm

Every time they fall at my feet…I’m only too tempted to take them on a wild spin again…..but nah…me ain’t gonna waste any of me precious time with em, they just ain’t worth it…The thought of seeing them again sends shudders down me spine…no way……Glad to figure out that I’m actually growing up….It amazes me that some people just can’t take the word no…well…they just have to...and no, what ever attempt they make ain’t gonna get them nowhere close to me. It annoys me to know that they still have the freaking guts to speak to me…(not that they have to fear me or anything)…but may be am just surprised…

Walking with me Lord is sweeter than ever…It’s getting easier to stick to my no and yes…

Starting tomorrow…..Me gonna stay away from the internet…I donno why I choose to do so, but guess I have started appreciating me solitude….Just like hunger makes a soul stronger…solitude makes the spirit bolder and stronger…I am enjoying it in a way…I missed a series of events the past three weeks, and the best part is that I don’t really regret missing em…..I sure would lose my usual bunch of friends who hang around with me if I refuse hanging out with em over and over again…..but then again….the true ones or rather the ones worth keeping will remain……(Oh yeah...me growing up fast..)…hehehe

Escapism is easy to get carried away with……but I don’t wanna do it this time….I wanna face it like a woman…and deal with it…….Yaaaaayyyyyyyyyy !!!!!!!!!!

Before I wrap up : Your words mean nothing to me…seeing is believing……and no...I ain’t gonna marry ya....not in this life……so forget about it…you veasling your way in is only a waste of time…for you…and a waste of energy for me to tell ya over and over again that I’ve moved on…..If u ever stumble across this blog…Geez…You are blessed…and I am too…I’ll save a lotta ma breath !!!

2 Samuel 22 :29 – For thou art my lamp, O Lord : and the Lord will lighten my DARKNESS

2 comments:

Pasan said...

So like.... I must have not heard you say to me that you were taking a hiatus :/

Pasan said...

Lady update blog kthx ^_^