Sunday, October 30, 2005

A brand new beginning….(The death of the Lustful and Seductive Spirit)

I strive for something different, something entirely different. I’m sick of the mundane existence of the youth. Studies, work, partying, clubbing, dawg watching….dating, relationships….etc…etc… I’ve been striving to achieve this totally different life from so long ago, but always got carried away with the current of the waves of wild existence……I want to and will to make all the sacrifices needed to achieve this from here on.

So, I’m weird…..a lil cocky…tipsy….I speak the unwanted, I use the most wrong phrases at the worst timing…yeah…my timing is always wrong...I’m a girl who doesn’t like soppy pansy stuff, including butterflies which is my worst phobia….hmm……It’s me birthday today……My phone was squeaking from 12 midnight….was brutally woken up by well wishers…heheehehe (it’s all good though)….this is when I sat up wondering who I really am…………I ain’t a strange being…no I ain’t…I’m perfectly normal…..I’m just an artist striving to express me self……….I just ain’t your average female……phew….now that I’ve got that straightened out……and no…I ain’t a rebel anymore.

I’ve got it all figured out…at least when I am 22…..praise the good lord…It’s still 10 a.m and me need me glorious work out to keep me going, haven’t trained in 2 days……..but overall today is gonna be a day of peace, a good day………A freaking glorious day………….

Well….the mega question being whether or not me gonna have a bash today…and whether or not I am gonna have a party today? Geeeez…why in the world would I want to celebrate the fact that I am getting older…tehehehehe…….nah….jus kidding…I shall celebrate it, but not right now..

The preaching at church was glorious…..It’s amazing how Satan grabs one’s peace of mind…..and the worst attacked are the believers of God… The evil one blinds you and takes you through situations, making you compromise good for the sake of evil and the non righteous acts…..It’s crazy how one can walk through life feeling so fulfilled, but still so unfulfilled without knowing the truth of life. What purpose is life, if the purpose of the heavenly one is not fulfilled through it?

I could fall on my knees a million times and repent a zillion times….but the fact remains that I am still unworthy to be forgiven. Below is a track that I keep playing over and over again…..it reminds me as to how blessed I am to receive his blessings, dirty as I am.

Why me Lord

Why me Lord, what have I ever done,
To deserve even one, of the pleasures I’ve known,
Tell me Lord, what did I ever do,
That was worth loving you, all the kindness you’ve shown.

Lord help me Jesus, I wasted it so..
Help me Jesus, I know what I am
Now that I know, that I needed you so..
Help me Jesus, my soul’s in your hand

Try me Lord, if you think there’s a way,
I could try to repay, all I’ve taken from you.
May be Lord, I could show someone else,
What I’ve been through myself on my way back to you.

1 comment:

Pasan said...

Happy Birthday Judilicious Pixie Lady!!!!