Monday, September 26, 2005

Pulled Nerves n" Fidgety Feet !!!

Ahh.......the new place is heaven, heaven, I've fallen head over heals in love with the place......counting my toes till we shift.......

Nothing went as I planned...was too tired to go for rock sat.......awwwwwwww..............I've missed it for tooo long........(Take me there...I wanna go there...)...tehehehe

The drive to Panadura and visiting da gazzillion of me mums friends on our way back was a killer....I mean a real baaad killer.......

Under the greatest difficulty me pulled out em machines from their respective hiding places and actually worked out an hour on Sat and an hour on Sunday.......ahhhhhhh...suffered the consequenses at church last evening....my nerves were all jumpy n' my brain was screaching away for some hyperactivity......I kept fidgeting...jumping...twisting, turning and heaven knows what.....Fortunately I was seated at the very back, that not too many noticed what I was doing......geeezzzz........

The serman was an eye opener....but was glad to be back on my feet and behind the wheel earlier than the winding up time........(nerrrvy) !!!!

Just got back from lunching with good ol Christobel.......Had an indepth conversation n" a good chitter chat after a long time....


~ Greater Iz He Dat Iz In Me, Dan He Dat Iz In Da World ~
(He's amazing as always) !!!!

1 comment:

Lapierre Médias© said...

Hi from Canada
Your blog is very interesting, keep on going!