Monday, September 19, 2005

No More Preteinding (Set Me Free) !!!

Below are two songs that reminded me of Gods Love...and reminded me that I ain't alone.....I'm at my worst...trust me worst.....but with him on my side...I know I will survive......I know I will.......(then what am I grumbling about????)...I'm only human......and my faith is only blind....there is so much I can take......My flesh is weak, my emotions are young & raw.....my head is strong, but that aint enuf......coz my flesh is weak, and evil temptations are strong................I want to hear his voice ...I need him omre than ever.........coz he's the only voice that'll sooth me.....he's the only hand that'll rock me to sleep...he's the only one who can set me free.....I cry out with all my might...he hears me...but why does he test my patience.......Matser don't let me fall again while I wait........Don't let me get away....coz I don't want to......near you is where I want to be......at your feet is my resting place.......

I'm da lucky one who has hope in him...I pity those who only have hope in themselves.......I'm broken I'm tattered...within me is an empty soul...no hope for tomorrow...no hope for the next hour, let alone the next minute.........but in him I have everything...in him I have the world......I wish em silly fools will one day realise what I'm trying to tell them......(God let me testify without shame......let them know that you'r alive....)

My eyes are smothered with tears and I don't want anyone to see me.....I feel so alone...I feel dead alone.......but I have to face the world...I have to meet and greet and crack em deals...

Help me Lord, for I am yours......

------------------------------------------------------------
Scott Krippayne - 'No More Pretending'

I can look good when I want to
I know the right things to say
I cover up what I don't want you to see
But you see it anyway
Maybe I think I can fool you
Maybe I'm fooling myself
I want to change but I don't know how
And I need your help

Chorus :- No more pretending
No more pretending Lord,
I know I need to tell you the truth tonight
But everything is not alright in my life
And I need you like never before
I don't want to pretend anymore

I'm tired of hiding my weakness
I'm tired of trying to look strong
I don't want to say that everything's fine
When there's so much that's wrong
Tell me again that you love me
Though it's more than my heart understands
And I will lay down my disguises
And show You who I am
------------------------------------------------------------

Hilary Weeks - 'He Will'

I can't hold on any longer
Temptation keeps getting stronger
And when I'm about to fall
And I've given it my all

Chorus :- He will move mountains
He will work miracles
I have no doubt that He will not let me go
His arms are open still
And when I can't I know He will

Sometimes it's all I can handle
To stay ahead of the battle
And when I'm not strong enough
His love will lift me up and

Speak peace to my soul
And I'll trust His love to guide me home
Cause I know I can't make it on my own

No comments: