Thursday, October 12, 2006

My Handsome Sheik (“,)

My mind is in such an exuberant state that I can’t even decide whether I like toothpaste to taste like ice cream or ice ream to taste like “Signal Whitening” specifically.

I wake up and I’m high and am high till I hit the sack. I probably am high even in my sleep, coz the signs are there when I awake. I have no idea how it happened, but my heart is way deep down in the UAE though my feet are planted here. Completely smitten by a handsome sheik, ‘Hisbulla Gullah’. I knew my destiny was definitely not down here, but down in the UAE ?!? I’m amused ! A guy who cannot comprehend a ball of English, but Gibberish, boy am I in for quite an adventure or what? (“,)

Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit.
(E.E. Cummings)

No, the above quote ain’t my ticket of excuse for madness, but words so true. More about my ‘Gullah’ in the future.

Note : No one said this post was cryptic [dirty smirk :]

7 comments:

Kaiser Kobayashi said...

Ooooh....oooh...whose the sheik?!?! tell tell tell *shriek*!!!! hehehe...seems like ages since i browsed your pretty little blog...didnt realize how much i missed it...missed you...missed everything!!! oh and by the way i got your text a week ago but i was broke so i couldnt reply and then i just kinda sorta forgot...i'm sorry! anyways do let me know who the shiek is and doesnt this complicate things? what if he wants you to join the jihad? judy the jihad jirl!!! hehehe :p takecare Kanga. love and hugs.

Anonymous said...

nice...nice...
So we won't be seeing you at church anymore?
From witchcraft to christ and on to Islam.
You dont really believe that you'll be able to keep yr religion.?
Wishful thinking.As for gulf Arabs they are the most boring,hypocritical,haughty
A-holes i ever met.
Salam aleikum.

Gobblezygook said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lady divine said...

someone's seems to be excited...and do i really know why?/?? why not tell me...:)... hws life? and i thnk i know this sheikh...is it who i think it is?;)

Gobblezygook said...

Ah? You don't know no sheik :) This is a real shiek, beard, gibberish...bla bla..hehehe...I'm all good...hope your everything is hot and happening with u as well.

Anonymous said...

Do opposites attract? I think that they do (albeit in an awkward way at first).

Still, the idea of an arabian adventure; stuff of dreams but a delightful dream none the less: of desert plains of rich golden hues, tented cities of nomads and plush oases inhabited by welcoming harems in see-through silks... i doth think i get too carried away!

Anonymous said...

Aunty agony. mind your own religion and shut your gap!!!! luckily i wont generalize you with the rest of christians. these are the darling loving UNDERSTANDING ppl u hang out with at church eh. that place just luuvves to bash our religion.