Wednesday, February 01, 2006

A Pack of Smokes and a Shoulder to cry on :(

Life has been absolutely trying since last Wednesday. It all started with me overhearing some nasty, untrue gossips about me and ended with friends, the not so known and family pissing me off. Today was the explosion day, didn't even wanna get up and drive Mum to work, didn't speak with anyone at home, have been snapping at almost everyone and sleeping a lot the past few days, just to avoid conflict. I just couldn’t snap out from the dark mood I was carrying around.

The conflict was so horrible today, that all I wanted to do was get my hands on a pack of smokes, sit in a corner, cry to me hearts content and smoke (That’s what I would have done a year back), but finally settled for Lollipops (Couldn’t help laughing at myself)

Its almost 10 p.m and I seem to be a lot more chilled than I was in days. Hope my mood changes for the better sooner than later, before I manage to snap at the whole world and get everyone pissed at moi.

Note : No Pasan, I ain’t manic depressive. Common I’m only human. I have the right to be pissed and down just like the rest of em goons….hmmmphhh

4 comments:

Darwin said...

Well good job on resisting the smokes, you lungs are thanking you now.

With regard to the people who get on your case; dunno what to say really...it'll pass soon enough, such is life.

Gobblezygook said...

Hehehe....nah, havent touched smoke for the past three years :) Hope it'll all come to pass, sooner than later (",)

dilsiriw said...

have you realised that with all the pollution and all, we d probably inhaling as much smoke as you would have while smoking.....arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (i think!)

Anonymous said...

gr8 u resisted the smoke. it happens to us all. the dark mood thing...i doubt i'd settle for lollipops tho. maybe a nice massage.