Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Abominable Occultic Objects

Things and people were pissing me off big time since Saturday. I usually ain’t the type to get my temper flaring, but it was getting a little too much to handle. Finally managed to finish reading “Seduction Exposed” By Dr. Gary Greenwald, which was one amazing book. Nah, It did no good to my anger, but sure did convince me to get rid of a few suspected occulted items in the house. As usual my Sunday night was sleepless...Hmmmmmm

-> I started with my 3 toe rings, I wasn’t able to part with all this while and when I had a closer look at it, sure enough, there were stars and moons imprinted on them.

-> Next were a few more pure silver rings, and medallions which were dearly collected when I was in darkness. There were signs of the sun, animals, and suspicious carvings imprinted on them as well.

-> A live scorpion dipped in hot wax and caged in a beautifully framed show box, which was presented by a friend on my last birthday. I’m sure he gave it to me because of my past passion for the creature and I held on to it coz of the same passion and compromised saying that it was just an ornamental piece, but guess its time to let it go.

-> After all the ranting I do about keeping away from anything that belongs to the dark side, I still went ahead, unaware, unthinking and bought glow stickers for my car which were shaped in to moons and starts just last week. Hmmm….they too have to go. Thank God I hadn’t got to pasting em due to the uncomfortable feeling I had about em after bringing em home.

-> Next were 2 sets of “sun and moon” clay carvings. One was in my room, one was hung in the old Gallery I owned and now packed and kept aside. Smashed them in to pieces as well.

-> Last of all was an absolutely beautifully carved Voodoo mask which was handed over by one of my dear suppliers to be sold in the Gallery around the beginning of last year. I always felt uncomfortable hanging it in the Gallery, that I was eternally changing its hanging place. I did sorta pray over it once it was brought home, but the uncomfortable feeling never left me. I didn’t want to destroy it coz it wasn’t mine and it was a good Rs. 1000/= +, but yesterday I decided to put it through the fire, just like the rest of em.

My Mum thought I was going absolutely cookoo in the brain when I mentioned what I was gonna do on Sunday, but managed to speak to my Dad yesterday and Geeeez……..he was all up for it. He did agree with all what I was saying and volunteered to help me put up a fire to destroy all of em dark stuff.

So that’s exactly what we did. We first covered ourselves with Jesus’ precious blood and then broke all bondages it had on us in His precious name, and cast them to the flames.

It feels good to have em removed, Praise the Lord !!

6 comments:

dilsiriw said...

hello,

i really dont know. i was there at one time. however the only thing i destroyed was my red hot chillie pepper cd! i listen to them again....

the thing, and i maybe i am wrong, is that i feel we need to look at religion in its context. much of the reading you may have studied must be of western authors who are lets say some what narrow minded.

look at the issues today with the conversions and all. the real issue is that the preachers and all have western notions of propogation of the gospel. they fail to look into the cultural aspect and all. i m sure you will learn this at bible school.

i think i ve gone out of the point....lol....

but i dont know. i remember one preacher (american) saying we should nt even step into a temple....or take our shoes off when entering.called them demonic. but still, wwjd?what would jesus do?i m sure he would respect the people and their beliefs because after all he loves us and hopefully through his life and witness (through our life and witness) people may see the difference and change....

:) i think i m getting old and totally hardcore anglican! i remember the time when i bluntly disagree with notions that i am speaking about right now....lol....

Gobblezygook said...

This is a very sensitive topic to argue on. I come from the dark side Dil, and all of em dark stuff are very real to me. This is my calling and I can't help being hard core on my area of calling...hehehe

As for the temple issue, I've had no reason to visit any for a good number of years. Guess this american u were apeaking of is a lil excentric,but it wouldn't be wrong to avoid em places of demon worshiping as much as possible (just my point of view).

Again, as for the lil denominational fight we have inside our own religion, Anglican, Roman Catholic, Aog...etc...I'd rather follow the bible and not really commit myself to any of em denominations.

Eg:- Went for an anglican mass the week before. It wasn't my thing,coz the sermon was too rigid, parrotised just like the Roman Catholic mass and the preaching was on "Why there were more youth in the Roman Catcholic Churches"....hehehe...I walked out of there just as empty as, when I walked in.

No offence, guess each one of us needs to choose the do's and don't according to our convictions. There just can be no hard and fast rules :)

dilsiriw said...

will post my comments regarding this in the night! : )

dilsiriw said...

greetings,
well i thought i could reply but actually theres nothing much to say! : ) maybe a few points.
1. maybe they are demonic places, but as a christian and a wise one, one should remember to always be sensitive with one's words.
2. i m sure your course would talk about religious tolerence? look it up.
3.look at the hardcore 'so called' christians, george bush for one believes he's one. is he doing what is right? he says god's leading or something but........
4. denominations? hmm, i dont know about it. but my theory is this. you may have problems in your church but the key is not to run away from it and start your own thing or join another. the key and i believe what god wants is for people to face the opposition and make a change within. imagine you do have an issue in your church. you leave...what about the others who are kinda helpless. arent you letting them down? i think so. god wants to to make a change. if people lived like that i doubt we d have all this division.
5. yes, the more traditional churches have a big problem. there is a rift between the more evangelican and liberal minded teachings. therefore must of the teachings have taken a worldly point of view, i mean dealing with worldly issues and not spiritual stuff. but think of it this way, does your church talk about issues like poverty etc etc? i doubt it. i have gone to free churches and todate i m yet to hear them talking about those issues. see both sides have good teachings. both need to be learnt as as christian we need to have a more holistic view.
6. what the heck am i talking about? i dont know. i call it random ramblings! its a blog after all! : )

Gobblezygook said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gobblezygook said...

(1) & (2) Plz, I like to keep the course I'm doing out of this.....

As for religious tolerance, would you wanna be guilty for making your culture happy and making our Captain Jealous by may be removing your shoes and honouring a demonic god....hehehe...think about it.

Satan is slowly steadily trying to take over the world, and most of us, unaware and ignorant as we are, blindly follow suit blaming it on culture and heritage.

I wonder if our culture and heritage is down here on earth or up in heaven ?!?

(3) Lets not label or tag everyone as a Christian just because their birth certificate or their mouth confesses so. One would know who and what they are only by the fruits they bear :)

(4)I have never belonged to a church all my life...so guess I never have that problem, in my case, I'd never want to belong either, unless God really want me to.

(5) You point contradicts over there....I'm still to see a traditional church speak of the aforesaid issues as well. The liberal church does not speak of worldly issues but of course deals with spiritual issues most of the time (just my observation). Speaking of worldly issues, I’d like to know what you mean by em.

Before we jump forward and deal with the poverty issues, each one of us must first feed the beggar in us. Stating that I meant that we need to be rich in the word, rich with the right knowledge, before we deal with the rest of the world.

(6) Never ramble about religion or wrong teachings, it could get dangerous. A wrong teaching could actually mislead a soul away, for the rest of his life (speaking through experience)