Friday, January 06, 2006

Boiling Point :/

Had another “eye for an eye” argument with Daddy. It was all about the male – female balance, about Adam & Eve & Individualism. He provoked me to a point where I almost took the cloth covering the Tele & strangled him….Arrrrgh. He seems to be getting on my nerves these days. He’s got a problem with the way I drive, the way I eat and with the way I do almost everything. Either his age is catching up or he can’t take up the fact that I’m getting independent and growing up.

I am still at a boiling point.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Others i think he's saying is not true. but he could be right abt ur driving u kno... ;)

Thusitha Abeyesekera said...

try listening to butterfly kisses by michael bolten...i'm sure u'll get i mean...cheers

Kaiser Kobayashi said...

ever tried not talking to your father at all...works for me!...ARRRGH!!! parents are just...so..ugh...and...*fume*...*sigh*...

Gobblezygook said...

Razor Razor....Me driving sure is better than u? Why ? Coz I'm a Lady Driver :)


Well Thivanka, Butterfly kisses is all about the time the lil girl gets married. As for my Dad, he'd give the dude a run for his masculinity hehehe. This is just a phase he is going through, coz he was never like this before, it's strange....hehehehe. Pray it will pas off.

Gobblezygook said...

Not talking to my Dad is a very difficult thing to do Dims. I did have a not talking phase 2 years back, and it sure wasn't pretty :)

He annoys me so much that I automatically end up talking to him...hehehehe (so there goes the master plan)

Pasan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pasan said...

I dunno what happened really, but everything came out as gibberish so I deleted it. Anywayyyy Dads are teh sux sometimes. It seems that they enjoy making making you feel misreable, but infact it's because they think they're toughening you up for the real world. In your case, I think your dad doesn't really want to see Judygirl all grown up and like, because seriously you do a lot of responsible grownup shit. He's in denial.