Wednesday, January 11, 2006

First day at Bible College

I have been a rebel all my life and never have I agreed with anyone’s doctrines until Jesus got me hooked on to the Bible. It would be a lie if I say that I wasn’t a tad freaked out about attending Bible College due to me being unsure of my own reactions.

It was a pleasant surprise to find out that one of my cuz too was taking the same subject. It was all GOOD; I am learning to look at things in a less aggressive way. Being introduced to a guy with Islamic roots, who now is a believer, was sure a very encouraging encounter.

I honestly don’t know where God is taking me. Where ever it may be, as long he is there with me, I shall not fear.

3 comments:

dilsiriw said...

hi there.
so dancing? i started last week. i m actually useless at it! lol....
bible college? whoa! now thats something i d love to do. everyone says 'dil's going to be a priest!lol...far from it.
so what church do you go to?not much in tune with the understanding of The Dangerous Transference of Spirits
& Soul Ties and stuff like that. i come from a traditional church setting, lol....
love to hear from you. quiet interesting. i too have a guitar which my dad bought for me for doing well in O Levels many many years ago, i ve just learnt one chord! arhhhhhhh
take care and have a great day!

Gobblezygook said...

Everyone is shocked at what's happening to me. I updated a friend overseas about the whole transformation this morning and he sure was shocked in disbelief...hehehe....his first response was, R u kidding me? :)

Guess the guy upstairs has a way of using the worst rebels to work for him...hehehe

For the time being I worship at Four Square, but I don't limit my self to one particular church. I do throw my radars at other churches as well, just to find out what they've got to say :)

It's nice to undersatnd the world we are delaing with, coz there's plenty of unseen, unknown stuff we get ourselves involved in, which are definetely not from the Lord.

Traditional church settings are nice, as long as they too are in to deliverence ministry. It's time they deliver people, there's not enough time left.

At the end of the day, our battle ain't about our life on earth, it's all about whether it's gonna be in hell or heaven. All individuals are given an equally fair opportunity to make their own choise about salvation?

Errrm....Did I make any sense to u? :)

Pasan said...

uh...