Saturday, January 14, 2006

2nd Day at Bible College

I expected an old guy to be my lecturer, coz the name of the lecturer on me time table was “Karin Ramachandra”, but the lecturer was quite a hyper Danish female...Yaaayyy :)

I was fuming and quite provoked by the end of the class. My twisted, aggressive and boorish ways of thinking about Religion, God, the Bible & the world were sure challenged. I am trying hard to be open to anything I'm gonna hear at this place. I wanna unlearn all my wrong ways of thinking and understand my Master’s mind just the way he wants me interpret it.

3 comments:

dilsiriw said...

danish girl huh....hmmmmm

Gobblezygook said...

Pleaze, did I forget to mention that she is 50 years of age (",)

Pasan said...

bugger, i was about to ask if she was a hot dane chick or not. bugger beat me to it. fuzzle.