Monday, March 13, 2006

Em Thrada Drivers & Thrada Lingo (",)

Who were em four giddy heads in a white wagon that screeched away recklessly and irresponsibly around Moratuwa this morning? & Who was dat ridiculous ‘Shaggy’ impersonator who was driving a loud mouthed, hot pink Lancer that couldn’t move faster than a tortoise, but still thought it was cool to block my path? The pinky sure reminded me of colourful ‘babul’ or rather candy floss (“bombai-muttai” according to Grams) Hmmmpphhh…Show offs!

Me actually managed to post a short blog…Bamboo Shhoooot ! I‘m just too excited for words. Another ona em happa weeks.

Errrm….why do I see my language getting all thrada) ?!??

6 comments:

sittingnut said...

Thrada ? or is it thrada to ask ?

Darwin said...

Too many gits watching "Fast and the Furious" and thinking it's cool.

Gobblezygook said...

'Fast & the Furious' / 'Need for Speed' all of em ruining em already messed up brains (",)

Hehehe & YEP, THRADA !

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! i cant believe it..a short blog from judy..unbelievable!!!

Kaiser Kobayashi said...

HEY! i liked fast and the furious and need for speed...oh my....does that make me thrada? nangi mey!!! hehehe but hey who gives a rats-ass about the boys and their toys, trust me, 160km/h and a few lakhs condemned down the line and they'll be driving little morris minors...hehehe (i was going to say maruits but thought you wouldnt like it) hehehe
Cheers, cherrie.

Anonymous said...

oh well, everyone needs a place in life eh, judith? let the 'thradaya's' have their place, and let them carry on as they please... complaints ain't gonna help anyone!

NFS is da best game ever! and for me Italian Job, ranks higher than fast and the furious! (go ahead razor, i know ur gonna kill me for sayin dat! he he he)

tc and be safe!!

peace out!