Tuesday, March 28, 2006

A Strange Desire

A strange desire is born, or implanted rather, by my Maker. A desire I have detested and run away from all these years. A desire to step out of the country for a while. I applied to a college online, in the same county as where my aunt lives. I actually applied with no expectation of a reply, but what do I see sitting in my in-box today? A mail from the college! I don’t know what I should be expecting or what next I oughta be doing other than going with the flow, but I’m completely at peace with my self, which is an assurance that em heavenly hands are at work. This is sure an answer to my pleas of one whole year and I never even asked for anything in this line. I hate to leave the country other than on a holiday. I just can’t handle it for more than a week. I wonder how it will go, coz it will probably be for about 6 months – 1 year. I only hope it wouldn’t be more coz even this sounds terribly unbearable.

P - Pray
U - Until
S - Something
H – Happens

The above makes a lot more sense to me now.

--> Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. (Jeremiah 33 :3)

6 comments:

Serendib_Isle said...

What a great definition for P-U-S-H..!

Your prayer has been answered - time to take the wings! Good luck.

Darwin said...

Excellent. A change of scenery never hurts. Gives you a realistic sense of perception, and makes you grow up pretty fast. Been away from 'home' since 18 so I know what thats like!

Gobblezygook said...

I guess your right Darwin, but I don't really know how well I can handle it. Hmmmppppf :/ Ahhhh....woman !!! ur in UK ya? :)

Anonymous said...

yea nice definiition. bt if ur car breaks down u really need to push.

Kaiser Kobayashi said...

YAY!!!! MY prayer has been answered shes outta my life :p hehehe aney!!! noooo...just messing with you as always...dont worry pom-land will be great, cold but great...heheh...and you'll have an awesome time...so chill (not a pun) relax and enjoy...cheers!

Anonymous said...

hahahahha, yea i totally agree with Razor!!! nice comment :D

but yea god responds in various different ways, and basically u gotta go with the flow... and sometimes as it hard it maybe at first, sooner or later u'll realise it was all for the good, especially if its been initiated by god himself! :)

best of luck, judith...!!