Sunday, March 12, 2006

I'm Going Potash :)

I meant "potta as" (blind eyed/blurry eyed) :) It's just high time that I invest on a pair of specas coz I don't think my eyes can take up any more postponing. Hmmm......I hate em glasses, I've been on em before...I just hate em! But it has come to a point that moi is having probs behind the wheel. I just can't see a thing sometimes (that freaks me out). Since of late it has even overtaken me writing and reading. I guess it's something to do with focusing...Arghhhh. This sure is a reminder nudging me "Yo girl! age is catcging up, isn't it"?

5 comments:

sittingnut said...

to point that moi is having probs behind the wheel
can you tell us the time and the road :-)

Gobblezygook said...

I live behind the wheel...so one may never know when and where I might hit them (",)

Kaiser Kobayashi said...

and i thought I was a hazard...hehehe speedy little car and a blind bat behind the wheel...sounds like a nightmare of some sorts...oh and just for the recod girls with glasses are HOT...but make sure their little glasses OK..not those huge BIG grandma headlight thingys...hehehe
cheers potti. hope the font size is big enough :p

Darwin said...

Glasses can look hot, kinda in a 'Hot Librarian' chick sorta way.

Optimise on your opportunities! Experiment with weird contacts! Embrace your eminent vision-impairment! (ok that's enough)

Anonymous said...

hehe yea nice comments u got here... well i'd agree with all 3 of dem... lol... but on a serious note, i suggest u get ur eyes tested soon and not drive like dat, cos as much as its dangerous for u, its dangerous for the others too! if u knock down someone, den ur in serious shit, pal.... so umm.. yea get urself down to a eye clinic, asap!