Monday, December 12, 2005

A blast of a weekend !!!

Saturday sure started with a bang…..met up with a female friend (yeah…freaky and unusual of me to hang around with the female species…but then again……she’s one of em nice ones)…..I was feeling jittery about the whole event, coz I wasn’t used to the whole girly thing…(took a big risk on that) !!!

Day started with a movie at MC……(pop corn, chips & soda…..I can handle that)……Boogied off to Crescat, for a quick bite…….(so far so good…she is actually cool)….A lil bita roaming around…and off to “Excel World”…………Got soaked at the “Winter Wonder Land” awesome place…me won a lame gift as well..(for getting the most amount of snow on me)…..Had a ball with em lil kids……Woaaaah…that was real snow……just awesome…

Then headed for the ever so longed for…RIDES……. Scrambler & the Train sorta thingy……this is what I call getting away from it all…….better than relaxing with coffee……I truly had fun…….and thrilled that I found a equally wonky, down to earth, sweet girl pal to hang around with.

Sunday morning was laid back and annoying coz of the numerous calls inquiring about our house on sale…….Dragged myself to church…..it was all good…..but what me was looking forward was for the hang out with me "Lil Angel"……..He sure has a certain affect on me…..his very call makes me heart race faster…….as a matter of factly, no guy has ever made me feel that way…..(I only hope he knows that). He doesn’t have to kiss me…he doesn’t even have to hold my hand…..just one look could knock me flat (grin….. grin) It’s been 2 years…..but it feels like I had just fallen in love with him…….and the best part is that I keep falling over and over again, every time I see him.

We hung around at millennium park again today…….had another ball of a time….but this time a better one, coz it was with him…..hehehe….I sometimes question myself as to whether he is my best friend, or that one special person…my reason for living….my everything……I could never find the answers to that, till the day I do actually run away with someone else….or settle down with him, the only guy who could put a big bright smile all over my face, makes my heart race faster & slower at the same time & love me till the end of time, no matter what

Love ya loads me "Lil Angel"……that would never change……and no one could ever take your place !!!

Anywayz…..back to work after the perfect get away ………………..woaaaah………3 more days to go before another holiday (whine…whine)………
P.S :- 10'000 apologies to all people who's messages and calls I didn't respond to.....I truely and very sorry........but.....pweeese...I really needed this weekend off.......ALL TO MY SELF !!!

No comments: