Sunday, December 04, 2005

The (So Called) Matrix

Spooky, unrealistic movie throwing out mixed messages, which would make the "Brain Dead" to get thinking of eternity and reality…and confuse the “I’m so set apart” smart asses of all religions and denominations as well as to question their faith………..

All the reviews I’ve read about the movie, stated the same thing…..It’s more a movie, based on Christianity (with a touch of Bhuddist thinking & Gnostic beliefs)…bla bla bla…. I wouldn’t really want to argue too much about the sequel, coz it truly lacks any real substance to support the foundation or the so called frame.
Even though it is connected to Christianity in so many ways…this movie too shall remain just another movie I wouldn’t bother wasting my time to understand. Coz what I believe in is strong, and nothing or no one will/shall/can influence me to believe in anything else.

Pasan had a total different theory regarding the whole movie…firewalls, viruses, servers, programmes & a whole loada technical jargons…Bahhh…I would never fully comprehend what you are trying to explain….I truly wonder where all these frustrating arguments about religion, logic & philosophy would end....MURDER !!!! Cold Blooded MURDER !!!! (",)

4 comments:

Pasan said...

You're too busy thinking up ways to counter my points to try and understand it *G*. But you know, I guess it's the way we find easiest to relate to the subject, you know? For me, a programmer's point of view is the easiest. And lady, with reference to your texts, you don't have to apologise for anything, because like you, if I don't like what you're saying, I would say so to you. You know I don't beat about the bush. You're a joy to talk to, and I always look forward to your calls or texts, it's about the only good thing I have to look forward to these days.. but that aside, I'm not going to just ignore the things you've told me and set them aside. I think this is the perfect way for me to show my gratitude for your freindship, by giving your theory a try. So let's see what comes out of it!

P.S. instead of murder how about an ice cream cake?

Kaiser Kobayashi said...

This review is evil...matirx was a good movie OK!!!...actually one of my favourite movies come to think of it!...are you SURE you watched THE matrix and not A matrix...?!?!?

ok..so this was officially the 1st review on the matrix i read which had any reference to christianity...no offence but the whole programers, firewalls and viruses point of view makes more sense to me...but then again...this is ME...so dont worry about the weight of that too much!...on a whole i loved the matirx (1) ONLY the others were not to my liking..probably coz i was SO blown away by the inital concept of REAL virtual reality...hehehe...nvm..i think i sense *G* grinding her teeth and cursing me :D hehehe. cheers.

Pasan said...

actually.. *G* is for.. grin.. not lady's name.. *G*

Gobblezygook said...

No Hard Feelings.....It's just a movie....