Wednesday, December 07, 2005

If I am any HAPPIER, I’d Burst !!!

Woahh…what a day !!! If I am any happier, I’d proly burst in to a million pieces.

(1) Dropped Ma to work at Union Place unusually early.

(2) Drove all the way back to a garage in Kandana to repair the car….My Boo is a SMOOTHIE now…….Real Smooth !!! Amazing how a tiny prob like a crack in the gear box mount can make such a bug clutter.

(3) Expected to spend around Rs.5000.00 for the repair, but was only charged, Rs. 350/=…..Yipppy !!!!

(4) Drove back Home….and went all the way to Kirulapona for 2 very successful sales. Their words were very encouraging…Me was THRILLED !!!

(5) Registered for 2 subjects at the Bible College, Kohuwala……(What I’ve been really really wanting to do for the past couple of months).

(6) Mums’ was supposed to lunch with us, but she let us down. So…it was only me an Dad…..(Hmmm…I’ve never actually done a luncheon with Dad alone)….Tried Rohan’s…a place I dared not to step in….but the food was actually good……All north Indian Cuisine, and yeah…you could say reasonably priced…..Looks a dingy joint from outside, but quite good on the inside.

(7) Went to the Museum with Dad….(after around 15 years….that’s another I really wanted to do for ages)…..Fini checking out the Museum in 1 ½ hours…..Nothing much to see…The Museum itself was in ruins……Paint on the walls were scratched & ripped out….water dripping from the roofs on to “should be preserved” treasures….No body to show the way and help figure out what is what…some sections being dusty & dirty….pathetic sight….

(8) Dropped Dad at Mum’s office, and boggied off to Crescat, to do some banking and to see me Lil Angel…..Nothing could make me happier than that……I was thrilled to see him…..absolutely thrilled…….I wish we get to go on our routine Christmas ritual this year as well…I miss all the fun……Sometimes I actually do wish there comes in to me life some one else who could take his place……totally take his place…that’ll be the day I can make the biggie statement “Geez…I’m in Love”

(9) Met up with Kanishka & Lashan…….and hung out for a while…yeah…Sweet !!! Adore em like me own siblings.

(10) And to add a lil spice to all the lil happy yuppies me had for the day, just 2 minutes before me reached home, I get a call from a familiar number, Tharanga……awwww…….I had to keep the phone and say that I would contact him as soon as I got home, coz if I hadn’t….(Kaboom…Crash not forgetting a BANG) !!! He’s back in SL…..excellent.

(11) The best part is that after all the hype & driving, I still got loads of energy left……AWSOME !!!

I so don’t remember a day that has gone better than today. If I did have one wish right now…I’d relive today all over again.

It’s Good to know that God is in CONTROL !!!

God Bless you !!!

No comments: