Monday, December 26, 2005

Christmas In Judy-Land

24th was a freaking menace. The streets were absurdly crammed. The clothing stores around Wattala were displaying queues and queues of mortals impatiently waiting to get in. Keels Super was another torture chamber, 30 minutes of painful waiting to get out five”oh so not important” items Mummykins conveniently forgot to purchase beforehand.

Was grounded till Sunday afternoon, absolutely no way of sneaking out…..but …Mummykins yummy Lumprie was well worth it.

Met a super intelligent boy of 15 yesterday. A family friend’s Kid, all grown up now. I was quite impressed bout all that brilliant intelligence zapping across his brain (at least intelligent enough to have a conversation with me…hehehehe).

Managed to get permission to get out of the house around 5 p.m to go spend the rest of the evening with my monkey :) Just as I was about to leave, another on of me mums friends dropped in, with an absolutely annoying 3 year old female kid. Whilst I was dandifying to boggy, she barged in to me cozy lil room, and made her self Queen of all my possessions. Her eyes were zapping all around my room (she sure reminded me of an underworld looter, trying to figure out his next best loot….Grrrrrrrr). Her eyes fell on all the lil colourful gadgets, and YES…I was so right, her foxy eyes stopped right at my mega collection of (Carefully used and dearly loved) colour pencils and felt pens, which were cutely arranged in painstakingly, artistically pottered, clay jars. She pulled the whole bunch towards her (my heart began to sink....and a mean lil voice inside me shrieked wanting to DECIPLINE the menace) She robbed me of all my stationary and plopped her filthy self on me cozy, neatly arranged bed, and Kaboom !!!! She quite comfortably strewed the entire loada colours on my ever so loved bedcover and successfully left smeared blotches. I couldn’t threaten her, coz her parents were in the other room, and I didn’t want to appear to be the wicked aunty Judy. Hmmmph…….

Her eyes, then went across to the end of the bed, the Guitar….my prized Guitar…….No way is she gonna meddle with that…..I yelled, gagged her, pulled it outa her and plopped it over a high cupboard. Kids….especially lil female kids…….I hate them…..I simply don’t like them. Nah…..I simply don’t like the way they are brought up. Thank God I was not gonna be there at home to witness the massacre she was about to carry out. (Lord help my future kids, they are so gonna get all the love, care and attention and a large dash of hardcore Military Discipline) !!!

The few hours I spent with my monkey was the best Christmas gift I could have ever received. I sure felt like a smuggler walking out of his house, coz I was loaded with a massive bag of presents. Geeeez………I don’t deserve any of em. I only want him and him alone (Crooked Smirk…..tehehehehehe)

There was no place to hang around. Zilch !!! Excel World was a place where there could be a possible stampede…Arrrghh……G-Town at it’s best. Half an hours wait to get in and another good half an hours wait to get out. Colpetty & Rajagiriya Mc Donald, KFC, Queens, Dine- More……..and all the rest of the quickie fast food joints were crammed to the core. Were lucky enough to get a seating at the Union Place, KFC (Lucky Us).

Returned home, VERY Happy & HOPELESSLY in LOVE (Me wears a huge satisfied grin).

4 comments:

Pasan said...

I'm going to comment on both this and the previous blog together, cuz I'm just kewl like that. You talk about me being in love.. then what would be a fair description of thyself? I think you're head-over-heels-truly-madly-deeply-etc-etc-etc with this bloke. And it's lifts up my spirits to hear you talk about him (can't help but be lame there but it's the truth). But like I said, you need to be a litte cautious too. Also, you have to tell me how the meeting went so that I can jump to my conclusions.

Pasan said...

... and I forgot to comment about this post... So anyway. Traffic sucks, no two ways about it. The amount of cars on the roads are always on the rise, but the roads are only getting worse and worse, so do the math. I'd much rather just run over each and every idiot that cuts in front of me, but then I'm not the violent type. Kid's suck too. Muchly. I used to have a huge collection of dinky toys which were my pride and they were on display in a wall cabinet. Every kid wanted to get at them but since they were on the top most cabinet we though they were safe. Little did we know that nature would curse one of them with intelligence. The unaborted fetus in question actually had the foresight to drag a chair to the cabinet in order to reach it and then had systematically started chucking them on the floor.. the cold hard tiled floor.. not the carpet that was less than two feet away. Then it had done god knows with them, and most of them had very bad scratches on them. I was so distraught about the whole affair the entire lot was chucked out to the garbage. This was during my early teen years btw, and I did severly abuse that-which-should-not-be-my-blood in a physical manner, but to this day I do not regret having done that. I know, I'm evil. Peace.

Anonymous said...

DAYS OF PARTITION INDEED.....OR AM I IN THE WRONG BLOG??
DO ANY OF YOU REMEMBER THE PARTITION OF ..AHEM..INDIA?
WITH GANDIJI,JINNAJI,PATELJI,NEHRUJI AND ALL THE JI'S AND JINESSES...?
SELAMAT DATANG

Gobblezygook said...

What?!? Partition?!? We No Indians Yar....Don know nona em Jis. Sorry,but thanks for stopping by :)