Thursday, December 15, 2005

My Lil Angel

It sure has been a typical Dawson’s Creek Series ever since I met him around mid August 2003. I don’t really regret the cancer/ hole in the heart scam he pulled, coz guess it just got me closer to him (dumb ass me, to bite such a dead rope) !!!

I didn’t say yes, when he wanted me to and it was too late when I realized that he was “THE ONE”. Been through loadsa misunderstandings, loadsa communication gaps, but at the end of the roller coaster ride, he is still my best friend and my everything.

This song explains how I exactly feel right now and I just pray he feels the same. Been thinking of him non-stop for the past 96 hours and it sure is driving me Nutttzzzzzz !!!

I Don’t Wanna Live Without Your Love - by Chicago

The evening was even more nuttier, me wanted (or rather desperately wanted) to send a bunch of flowers to him, but after a few negative opinions about it (from my so called macho guy friends) and the fact that I couldn’t find 2nd Chance flowers at Crescat made me settle for something a lil lamer than flowers (thanx to all the people who discouraged me bout the flowers…grrrrrrr). Was utterly sick, could hardly stand on me two feet (Not forgetting the blind crash I was about to experience at the car park, but…nah…Nothing could stop me, I had to give it to him. If this goes on for any longer, I’m a dead duck, but then again a “Happy” dead duck :)

I’ve handed over the situation to my "Master" and even though this is what I want, LET HIS WILL BE DONE !!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have u ever noticed, Dawsons head is the shape of a peanut :P

Gobblezygook said...

Me think he is cute......(Grrrr........Grrrr....)

Pasan said...

i think he looks rather poncy. infact, they're all a bunch of angst ridden ponces.

Gobblezygook said...

Do u call each one of our lives issy issy? common...that series is all about reality....

Anonymous said...

Hello from an Italian blogger!

Gobblezygook said...

Hey Simone.....Tried accessing your blog.....but unfortunately my french is not up to standard to comprehend the content of the blog.....so.Hi back atcha :)