Saturday, December 03, 2005

Movies & Escapism

Yeah…taking some time out being my ultimate priority….I’ve watched quite a coupla movies the past 48 hours…."Matrix 1/2/3"….”Bridget Jones Diary 2”…”Monster in law”…and a few more comedies……..I know em movies are old…but these are what I missed, while I was attempting to make money (Emphasizing the word : Attempting) …..A review on Matrix coming up soon…..still working on it…If only the producers did speak their mind a tad more…..comprehending the trilogy wouldn’t be so difficult…..Coz the mystery really ain’t about the movie at all….it’s about why they ever thought of producing such a movie? (Money yeah…but other than that….why?) There’s always a reason other than plain dough….Overall….I had a ball of a time watching Keanu Reeves…..(oooooooowweeee..Hotttieeeee) !!!!

Movies & Escapism……who can be blamed…..Mother in law problems automatically being solved in the movie Monster in Law……and the fact that a sane man could actually end up with a disaster like Bridget Jones…..Unrealistic as it is…Ermm…happening to wonder whether a successful, secure man would actually end up with an insecure, un-groomed, scatter of a woman????? Hmmm…The movie was a bore…but Hugh Grant was HOT…..Wowy…do men like him actually exist ???

I sure got disgusted with all the Girlie 2 shoes movies…ever since I watched “Bewitched” last Saturday…..Why does Hollywood even bother wasting their time making em movies…..total disaster…How dumb do they expect women to be ? (Or should I be using the word lame…Or just may be I shouldn’t have actually put that question on print)???

The Blog continues……(After 4 hours of deep sleep in the mid afternoon)….Yummy mutton Chinese Roll feed from Nippon (Run down place, but their snacks taste good…and it’s the only hygienic place around mum’s work place)….one tough driving session…and another ten hours of deep sleep….

I really don’t know how I can sleep this much, being the insomniac all my life….it sure is a tad surprising….They proly are the withdrawal symptoms of staying away from the internet and all my monkey business…..haven’t been online for more than 48 hours…..I sure am feeling good about the deprived state me deliberately undergoing…Training myself to check mail just once a week, and to read the bible the first thing in the morning than switching on the computer sure is difficult than I thought…but worth giving a try….

Instead…watched three movies at a stretch…..”Charlie and the Chocolate Factory”….. “Fifteen & Pregnant” ……arrrgh…...I wish every school showed this movie….It’s crazy how the world works……just not fair……and “The Bachelor”….It still annoys me as to how a bloke can be in love…utterly in love…..and still decides to be running around…..Hmmmm… I’ve come to terms with the fact that I’ll never understand why? & the whole Mustang theory explained in the movie….nah!!! that don’t convince me….it’s all bullshit…a lame excuse…..And to all of em people laughing at me “cute ass” for waiting for “the” MAGIC to happen……and, nothing BUT the “MAGIC” to happen…..Nah…I wouldn’t stick any fingers out at ya ......muhahahahahaah

4 comments:

Pasan said...

Well I hope you're rethinking your review of the movie after our little discussion last night. I dunno if I was being a bit of a jerk or not last night, but apologies if I was. I was sort of... assertive I guess hehe. Anyway moveis are always about esacpsim. Thats why people watch them, so that they can avoid thinking about their miserable existence and watch an extended 6 hour Hindi feature with the Hero and Heroin chaning garb and location every 10 seconds. Peace.

Kaiser Kobayashi said...

Wow! your actually winning at the self restraint game...something I most miserably fail at...staying off the net for more than 48 hours and checking mail just once a week would cause my world to crumble...hehehe...no I’m not over reacting....I’m sure something terrible will happen if I’m not online again 12 hours from now...looking forward to that review on the matrix. (Please note a huge poster of matrix 1 is on my cupboard so it better be good) hehehe :p till next time. Cheers. D.

Anonymous said...

wahhh ur not rich..:(...Nicole Kiddman has a face i'd luv to just slap one day. :D

Gobblezygook said...

Nah Pasan....U wern't a jerk...hehehe...It was a good argument...but keep in mind that me gonna win some day (FOR SURE) !!! Muhahahahahaha...

And yeah..Dims...just that me am born old fashioned...and very low tech....so trying to preserve em the way they are...just don't want to be carried away by em amazing goodies...

Oh yeah Razor.. me too have a disliking towards that lil witch girl...for no apparent reason...