Thursday, December 22, 2005

The Truth !!!

Finally got to buying the Da Vinci Code. I can’t seem to keep the book down………My own review about it very soon.

Been vexed by a situation for the past 2 weeks. I am in love with a very strange creature. A creature stranger than the strangest to walk the earth. I’m actually confused whether it’s love, sympathy or one of those indescribable emotions. I’ve made up my mind for the nth time…to drop it all and move on…..but I wouldn’t rest until I find out the truth……I just wouldn’t…The truth can be reached out for in the most ruthless, gruesome methods….or by using methods of absolute patience which would involve decades of waiting, pondering and silent torture. Which ever way I choose to use……cracking the code would be my ultimatum.

Today sure is a day of enlightenment. Just as I detest women of manipulation, today I actually did appreciate a woman of similar qualities……..Why I hate them? I myself cannot comprehend…….may be cause they reminds me of a part of myself I dislike and haven’t really come to terms with…..or may be because I just don’t want any one throwing their weight around me…Harsh and skeptical as I am……….I wonder if in my heart there ever would grow a genuine love for anyone or anything….

This blog sure is filled with anger and hatred (very anti-Christ like)…but the anger I feel is not about anything or anyone….but about my own self……I’m angry at how naïve I am…..at how fast I can be blinded by false idols (I don’t intend this to be interpreted directly)…I’m angry at the sympathy I feel…….. all the passion my soul goes through….I’m angry at the ambitions that dwell in me…..I’m angry at how strong my soul is…..I’m angry at the fact that I see the truth, sooner than later…….I could deceive my self by locking the doors of the past, but I know that I wouldn’t really move on until I have dealt with every single one of those skeletons that are locked up…….Deal with them harshly and smash the very existence of them.

This year sure has been a very promising year……and I trust it to resolve all my doubts, fears and anxieties before I happily step in to another brilliant year more promising than this. This year showed me the way but the next would lead me down the way. I’m all excited already about the experiences and the adventures it has in store for me.

He who tries to fool me……is sure gonna be fooled twice as much !!!

4 comments:

sampath said...

Hi....Nice blog
keep up the good work

Anonymous said...

Nice aint the word :P This is one of the most dramatic blogs on the planet. if a soap oprah had a blog in it, this would be it

Pasan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pasan said...

That sampath guy looks cute no? I should start attaching copies of my passport/greencard application photos on my blog.

P.S. keep up the good work. can you hear the insane giggling in the background? can you?