Saturday, November 05, 2005

Another wonderful day in paradise

Yesterday was tiring, but a happy one……Went for the “Living in Style” (Kadalla) Exhibition held at BMICH (which will go on till 6th Nov)……It was amazing……..Gathered (or rather stole) a lotta tips and designs to implement on the new property. Collected all the leaflets and brochures me hands could grab……(Drool droooooll)…..

The last blog about “Schizophrenia” I donno why I went through the article and blogged it…The person I intended it for didn’t really have Schizophrenia….Hmmmmm….I was confused……coz when I was reading it for the first time…I was burdened….almost forced to blog it……..May be…God wanted me to go through it to educate me self…….It ain’t a maybe anymore…God did have a plan for sure…….One of me mum’s friend’s Kido had been going through a phase of acute depression and a series of mixed psychological symptoms for the past 4-5 years………It hurt us to see her deteriorate, slowly, gradually but steadily……I so wanted her to be well…but didn’t know what to do……We wanted to take her to prayer meetings long ago…but it never really happened…..Hmmmm…(It’s amazing, how God’s timing works)……

We finally made plans to take her for the prayer meeting happening at Moratuwa lead by Pastor Viraj Perera……A strong Buddhist, saved by Christ……He was the guy who blessed the opening of my business, blessed my car……….I’m shocked at how powerful God makes man……..And I’m blessed to have experienced God’s mighty power through a few…..namely…..Pastor Viraj Perera, Mr. David Nicolle (My Mentor, my father…the guy who pulled me out of the dirty rut of witchcraft)…Pastor Keagal (Oh boy……another man of God who helped me break a few bondages), Pastor Trevin & his absolutely sweet wife…and my two sweet friends Jacintha & Jennifer (I guess these are the only people I look up to for the time being).

So getting back to the point……I called me mum’s friend to tell her about the plans for today…and oh…bly me…Nangi was actually diagnosed with “Schizophrenia”…I was shocked….just a lil too shocked…….hehehehe….but I was glad…that there was a way……They had never really brought her before the Lord…only been chanting “Manthra” and “Seth Kavi” (which again are chantings made to the demons)…….We are about to experience a mighty miracle……The biggest miracle me am to see……I know my God will and can do it…I know that he will restore her mentality…….The height of his power send shivers down me spine…Meanwhile, me waiting for a lil miracle to happen in me life as well……He saves…restores……in his time…and his time is the right time…..

I’m all thrilled….n happy…….Can’t wait to see another come out of deep darkness…….So long…..for now…..

Update : (After returning from the healing service)

Wow….I’m blown…totally blown………I can’t wait to see the lil girl getting a lil better each day……..So Pastor Viraj predicted that the whole thing began form a curse planted in the house…If that is what God has shown him…then it is so……My God will heal her……bring her back to her sweet self……..I know he will……

My Lord is my refuge….& my only refuge !!!

2 comments:

Kelvin said...

Kia Ora fromn a blogger down-under in New Zealand. Reading through your "post", its truly amazing that your mum's friend for 4 - 5 years ??? Why didn't anyone "catch" on sooner ??? I hope all is now well. I'll be back to visit some more.

Pasan said...

Hi lady, 'tis I finally catching up on all the bloggage. I'm sure the friend for whom the previous blog/article was intended for highly appreciates you for having posted it, even if they're not really schizo. Schizophrenia is an evil affliction, in the olden days people were accused of being posessed etc. because they had schizo episodes. I hope your friend heals.
P.S. You owe me food.