Wednesday, November 09, 2005

A change would do me GOOD ?

Changes have been taking place in my already messed up, highly volatile life….since Feb, but the most drastic ones have just begun……It’s all good…me all happy….at peace…….

Eating habits have gone from bad to worse….Stomaching in more than 2 meals a day seems like torture…..but chocolates seem to go down me throat in bulk…….My work outs have become frequent (I can’t seem to figure out why I keep doing it…or rather overdoing it...It’s like I juts can’t stop)…..My body fat seems to have gone down to all time zero that I have to sleep under 3 thick balnkets, to keep me self from shivering….. (Spoooky)…..

Me have turned outa be so much hyper than before…tired, but hyper…that I feel like a dog on the loose…….(Oh no…… that ain’t schizophrenic symptoms…hehehehehehe…now now Pasan…don’t u go imagining)

Heard that one of me best buddies “Lash” is getting married……..For some reason, the news did sorta make my world fall apart…No…I’ve never had a crush on him…just loved & adored him loads as me own brother…..that’s it…….and no it ain’t jealousy…….I so can’t figure out what? Y? Arghh…I hate being possessive…(but is this possessiveness) ??? I guess not….hmmm….I remember howling and crying away and refusing to go for 2 of my best girl friend’s weddings……Geez….why would a wedding make me cry? This I need to get out of :(

1 comment:

Pasan said...

It's the chocolate thats making you hyper lady. I know a chick who's addicted to it, it's like she's on drugs when you try to speak to her. If you want body fat, I've got plenty, just give me a holler if you'd like some, I can get the lyposuction machine up in a jiffy ;) And maybe you're just imagining that I'm imagining.. so that _would_ be schizo now wouldn't it? :D As for this wedding depression thing, I think you're put off by the fact that those people are settling down with someone for the rest of their life (aka ball and chain), and you're still sort of (well largely) floating about the ionosphere somewhere. It isn't posessiveness, atleast not in this context I think. Peace.