Saturday, November 12, 2005

Dancing Frenzy

I’m pining to start dancing again…….I’ve been hippety hopping the whole day and almost cracked exhausted…Finally found out that there actually is a class happening at Panadura…..so…Tango by me self till me shift…..and part of me is fidgeting to go clubbing tonight….but what if I get sucked in ????….(There I go again….another thing to ponder on)…….

To gain self-control, give God control !!!

But…how can I expect God to work miracles when I still have a lil more home work to finish….

1 Corinthians 9 : 27 - Like an athlete, I punish my body, treating it roughly, training it to do what it should, not what it wants to.

The Girl who has Schizophrenia is getting better…..Taking her for another healing prayer to Pastor Viraj Perera. The faith the Girl’s mum has blows me away…Jesus will heal every dark corner in their lives and restore everything for sure……and use them for his glory…..One more soul is saved…and it’s time to celebrate.

I am not what I ought to be. I am not what I want to be. I am not what I hope to be. But thank God, I am not what I used to be !!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm also on a search for a dance class. salsa!!!

Gobblezygook said...

Coool....Let me know when u find one :)

Anonymous said...

salsa hunter here too.

Gobblezygook said...

Plenty Dancing Classes.....Try finding a partner who would wanna continue, step by step....that's what I'm looking for...Tried sneakily convincing all my friends..(but sadly failed) hehehe...coz most think that it's torture...Try the class at Girl's friendly society (2573223)