Thursday, November 10, 2005

Thirst

Managed to hit the sack by 1 a.m last night……….My hyperactivity is not due to chocolates, or any other substance…….It’s coz my soul has finally found joy….exceeding joy that’s screaming to overflow…Me gonna get baptized this Sunday…wohooo…….and I finally…really….whole heartedly….100%...spot on…..feel ready for it…My Mentor wanted me to relax, when I mentioned this to him hehehe….he means good….but I know the minute we relax our hearts and minds and stop attempting to reach the goal…the whole structure collapses…….No…..I ain’t scared that I might be tripped…and not be strong enough to resist evil and temptation…..but just that I’ve come to realize that one cannot have grey areas…..or even thoughts about compromising….coz…this would mean that we just might be leaving room for the wrong decision to conquer…..

Getting high with the holy spirit is far more pleasurable that any substance....It’s a yearning…a thirst….just like one thirsts for the next shot of Vodka…or as for me the next strip of mint……I wish I could explain the exact feeling…..but It’s beyond description…It’s beyond compare…..I’ve only yet had a lick of the Candy stick My Master is holding for me…and I’m impatient to consume it entirely……It’s a joy to know that he is in control….It’s an even bigger joy to know that he has a plan for me…a special plan with a perfect stratergy :)

I long to be used for his glory…….coz the joy I receive by being used by him is beyond compare…….I remember watching aunty Wasanthi and wondering…..”What has she to be so happy of”….. I didn’t really comprehend what it was until “oogly googly” Shyam pointed it out (him being a rebel and being almost on the same note as I am back then…. “I’m bad…I’m bad…I’m evil…I’m bad”….did sorta make me ponder awhile on what he was saying)…..The phrase where he said “Look at the Christians…what ever happens…they got some one to lean on ..and what do we have?” Oooppps……that was me turning point……….that’s when I realized that I was an empty vessel…rebelling against my own self…my own stupid and foolish dark strength (Which sure is temporary)…..


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm...i dunno wt that feels like, enlighten me

Gobblezygook said...

Enlighten ya??? Hmmm....let me try......Well..Being anointed by the holy spirit is not just feeling the usual happiness we get by certain event that happen around us...It's pure joy being pumped up from the pits of our souls....Hmm...guess my attempt confused u more huh??? But, I could tell ya without a shadow of a doubt that it's the most amazing feeling ever.