Saturday, November 19, 2005

Mars, Venus & Me…..

Me Man Ranil Lost…..Hmm…Just fini mourning…but then again, what is in it for me…My life has to go on. I still gotta work hard for my living. So why even bother talk about politics, when I got bigger issues at my age
People always fascinated me……I see them as works of art…..So many of my friends feeling lost, going through broken relationships and so much more….Of course I’ve been through all that shh** and more….but looking back, as well as looking in to their spaces from outside….it all seems too simple….too uncomplicated…..(Ermm…am I getting a tad carried away)…..

As for relationships, I see most of them getting drifted away with the absolute wrong one….knowing that it is wrong……why? Coz they just need something to keep them occupied…they are lonely...jobless….or just too dumb to realize….I so wouldn’t know……but y? Life seems to be so much easier without unwanted hindrances planting stakes before ones progress. (Of course I kept doing the same mistake till recently)…It is so much easier to let go of the thorns one holds on to and let the wounds heal…than to keep holding on to em and keep bleeding…..

The "Now" Magazine carried out quite an interesting article about a few books on relationships, for the more intelligent of em tow species, (Gotta go get my hands on soma em)…A few points sorta stuck in my mind from the book “ He’s just not that in to you” by author Greg Behrendt…The books is supposed to be less focused on man-bashing and more on women’s incapability to recognize a disinterested partner.

“If a (sane) guy really likes you there ain’t nothing that’s going to get in his way”

Apparently the author challenges the reader of the book to keep away from men who:

(1) Keep them waiting by the phone
(2) Are not sure they want a relationship
(3) Make them feel sexually undesirable
(4) Fear talking about the future
(5) Are married

Geeez…..I was quite amused reading the article…how true……If only this was one of the text books in school, I wouldn’t have had to learn em the hard way…..

But then again I am also eager to find out why :

(1) A guy forces an uninterested girl in to a relationship and then get uninterested?
(Is it something to do with the hunter’s spirit)?
(2) Men are what they are….argggghhhhhhhhhh.....
(3) Men like manipulative women (Are they looking for a mum or a wife)?

There’s a lot more I’m curious to know about…but then again….I’ll eventually figure em out….

The other book which provoked me was “Time Tested Secrets for Capturing the Heart of Mr. Right” by authors Ellen Fein & Sherrie Schneider

The writer of the article had actually without any fear gone on to saying “This best selling book puts men right where we belong – on a pedestal. The rules make it clear that no self respecting woman can lead a complete life without a husband to call her own, we’re still calling the shots

(Wouldn’t I like to give the guy a piece of me mind)…

I wouldn’t wanna speak any more about this book until I’ve read the whole thing…I’ll probably end up with high blood pressure, coz it’s already on the boil…….

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No book can be written and correct abt a lot of men. or even women for that fact. even if u try writing a book about one man u still you cant write a manual to figure him out. us humans are sophisticated creatures.

Pasan said...

Us humans are the stupidest creatures ever to walk this planet. We're a parasite, only on a bigger and much more complex scale.

Gobblezygook said...

True that all humans are complex....but it's facinating to watch, learn & may be try to understand.....(and yeah....most of all to critisize) !!!