Monday, November 21, 2005

I have to let you go completely…but I just can’t

I keep seeing you, wanting to see you……….wanting to see that smile….see that sweetness, pouring down over me…I pull back….torture my self to stay away.... coz something inside keeps telling me that my soul is heading for trouble….All I gotta do is stay away…say NO, every time u say yes…..You’d never know how much it kills me…you’d never know coz I ain’t never gonna tell you…coz it wouldn’t really matter… Is it love…or is it lust…I wouldn’t know…or may be I don’t want to figure out…I don’t want it to end, even though it has to……

I don’t want to see you…coz seeing you only makes me empty…..coz something starts churning inside me….screaming to make you all mine……..but then I pull back…….coz it’s all foolish or rather boorish desires running wild don’t want you to be mine…this ain’t it….you ain’t IT….It’s crazy….coz I do wanna feel the warmth of those hands…..I want it to last…..

Worlds apart in body, mind and soul…….but something about you grips me to the spot…..making it difficult for me to dodge from your gaze……I try to explain…but fail to…..guess something’s are better left unspoken, unexplained……I do sometimes wake up thinking about you & sometimes you’re the last I think about before I shut my eyes…It makes me happy…but at the same time empty….coz u ain’t mine…and I don’t want you to be mine either…..

Yes, I have cried…it sounds so lame now…but who can tell the emotions what to do…they’ve got a mind of their own……My head orders me to run for my peace….but my heart doesn’t let me……It hurts…I’m bleeding….I know that it’s just a fascination…..a going no where situation…….non committed and almost non existent…Cut yourself free, before it hurts you an me.

4 comments:

Pasan said...

Lady is infatuated with this guy. You can't go on beating yourself over the head like this. Something has got to give, and I'm afraid it might be your sanity.

Gobblezygook said...

Oh...No......no way.........this ain't infatuation.....hehehehe.....(I reserve my comments) :)

Anonymous said...

Play a game, a nice RPG or NFSMW. U'll luv it and u'll hav amnesia abt him in no time

Gobblezygook said...

Me and Games....A big NO NO.....Never had the patience for virtual competition...hehe....But yeah....If you stand face to face...I could box your ears of...now that's what I call a real game....an interesting game (",)